cup final programme

9 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Mate of mine downloaded about 30 on line , day before the final , there was'nt any on the day for sale , only place you could get them was on line .

If it was available to download on line pre match than surely there IS a link somewhere ????

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Mayfield always have a match day program. However they give a list of players who could possibly play. Then over the tanoy they announce the two selected sides.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

7 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

http://www.rugby-league.com/article/51035/huge-double-header-set-for-batley-on-saturday

It wasn't that hard to find took 2 minutes, I think people just want to moan about everything.

I don't have a colour printer and would have no idea how to download it anyway. I want to buy a programme when I go to a game and read it at the game. If I can't do that I would rather not go. I have 32 Rochdale Mayfield programmes Big Doug, going back to 1989 but I didn't get to the game today because I work nights Friday and didn't get up early enough. I am leaning more towards non-league football these days anyhow. Maybe see you at the final - if they have a programme on sale on the day?

2 hours ago, Celtic Rooster said:

I don't have a colour printer and would have no idea how to download it anyway. I want to buy a programme when I go to a game and read it at the game. If I can't do that I would rather not go. I have 32 Rochdale Mayfield programmes Big Doug, going back to 1989 but I didn't get to the game today because I work nights Friday and didn't get up early enough. I am leaning more towards non-league football these days anyhow. Maybe see you at the final - if they have a programme on sale on the day?

Hi

I got todays programme at Mayfield. If you want it text me your address and I will post it on to you.

Doug 07977829646

2 hours ago, Celtic Rooster said:

Thank you mate. I will do that, and I will buy you a pint next time I watch Mayfield. I usually get there at least once a season. I know a couple of the Mayfield lads quite well and I once gave one of your committee a copy of the Salford .v. Mayfield programme from the 70's.

I remember that game as though it was yesterday. I recall Brian Keckleton getting sent off for a high tackle on the Salford flying winger (Keith Fielding I think).

On 10/2/2017 at 3:11 PM, Big Doug said:

I remember that game as though it was yesterday. I recall Brian Keckleton getting sent off for a high tackle on the Salford flying winger (Keith Fielding I think).

Not like Keck that !

Looks like it wer' organised by't Pennine League

4 hours ago, Ex-Kirkholt said:

Not like Keck that !

I had a bet with him before the game that he would get sent off.

Brian was a great Forward. A very hard man.

Archived