Martin Flynn-CEO

Cardigan Arms

I see Mr Flynn has covered himself in glory again. We get one of our biggest crowds of the season at the Shield |Final yet the bottle bar on the top deck remained shut.Then he announces that the Presentation Night is this Thursday giving everyone 4 days notice. It also clashes with Castleford v St.Helens on Sky. Even more amazing Mr Flynn is on holiday. You could not make it up. What a clown.

We get it badly wrong every year, when there's more players wifes there than supporters it kind of says it all. Why cant we have it during the season, like other clubs, get it in the diary weeks before its to be held and make a big thing of it,  its a massive chance to get some vital income in behind the bar, but we blow it.

The structure of the evening needs to be looked at too, it had only been going 15 minutes and half the awards had been handed out, if it wasnt for the buffet break it would have been over in half an hour.

Another waste of time really, players and supporters deserve a better organised event.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

agree with every word gaz

needs to be at the least advertised 1 to 2 months before the event. needs to be a proper meal and why are the sponsors not involved. this last minute attitude with most of the events is a shambles hence why not many supporters attend 

another example of a missed chance to get a few quid behind the bar. its a long way before season starts and revenue is has ever needed... 

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

From my seat far away its rather shocking and amateurish - and I recall Hunslet brought over a very "noticeable" contingent to their game here in Toronto during the season.  This is not the way ownership should treat either fans or players & their families.

I 1000% agree with your assessment Cardigan Arms.

We have already started to retain our best players and we already have some good players lined up starting with one beign announced tomorrow. Keep the faith, next season will be a lot better on the pitch im sure, the clubs aim has to be promotion, so lets all get behind GT and the players to help them achieve thier goal.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Archived