England WC shirt farce

Mattrhino

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xblades UK is the license holder for Xblades in the U.K. (And possibly europe). Assume it would be with the Aussies, if they do switch.

its quite clear the RFL just want someone to produce a jersey and a few bits of replica training wear, otherwise we'd still be with someone like ISC. But sadly it seems to be about saving a penny where they can.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Xblades UK is the license holder for Xblades in the U.K. (And possibly europe). 

its quite clear the RFL just want someone to produce a jersey and a few bits of replica training wear, otherwise we'd still be with someone like ISC. But sadly it seems to be about saving a penny where they can.

XBlades provide shirts for lots of clubs including Cronulla. Yet the Sharks put out accessories on this scale and England cannot offer a bloody mug or a decent t-shirt. Absolute amateur hour and I agree it is a tight arsed approach regarding England RL.

https://store.sharks.com.au/accessories

https://store.sharks.com.au/accessories/mug-club-history

8 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I actually think he is a mug troll. Worse than RU trolls those buggers.

It's officially a fetish now.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 hours ago, Saint 1 said:

Thing is, I'd love a shirt like that, but I also really liked this:

New-England-Rugby-League-Kit-2014-2015-1

And loads of people moaned that looked like a Wigan shirt. Maybe the problem is just the frequency with which RL fans complain! 

For me it's fine if it looks like a Wigan shirt :) That said, I don't particularly want the V for England.

I would like to see England use a white shirt with a red and blue V as GB doesn’t exist as a team any more and it’s a classy design. I don’t see the colours being a problem as most England representative sides for other sports use white, blue and red. 

Surf's up!

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I would like to see England use a white shirt with a red and blue V as GB doesn’t exist as a team any more and it’s a classy design. I don’t see the colours being a problem as most England representative sides for other sports use white, blue and red. 

If it was a darker blue (like a navy), could get away with it being slightly different to GB.

I always thought two red Vs would be classy. Aussies have two gold ones, NZ have two white ones. Saints only have one V. 

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

For those of us from north of the border, Tsunami, that is the problem.  Hands off the blue!  Incidentally, was there ever a GB team?  I thought it was Great Britain and Ireland, but I stand to be corrected on that.

20 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

For those of us from north of the border, Tsunami, that is the problem.  Hands off the blue!  Incidentally, was there ever a GB team?  I thought it was Great Britain and Ireland, but I stand to be corrected on that.

It was always GB until Brian Carney came along.

rldfsignature.jpg

So I just checked on BLK to see whether my shirt has been posted with today being the  release date. For some reason it says it has been pushed back to 23/10/17? I know it's only 3 days but surely they have had enough time to get this sorted?

All this gear the England World Cup squad are wearing bears absolutely no resemblance to the stuff on offer in the England RL club shop. Who the hell is responsible for this shambles?

I see the BLK guy has gone to ground. What a cock up! England weren't even playing in England RL shorts yesterday just generic white BLK ones. If I see Wayne Bennett drinking out of an England RL mug this tournament I am going ape ####! 

Just been in to Down under leisure in WIgan. They have all the Australian worl cup kit and leisureware available but nothing of England on display. Enquired when it would be in stock and the guys reply was we don't know and can't get a reply from manufacturers.  Bloody shambles, can get some nice England Rugby union gear if I want though !

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

All this gear the England World Cup squad are wearing bears absolutely no resemblance to the stuff on offer in the England RL club shop. Who the hell is responsible for this shambles?

I see the BLK guy has gone to ground. What a cock up! England weren't even playing in England RL shorts yesterday just generic white BLK ones. If I see Wayne Bennett drinking out of an England RL mug this tournament I am going ape ####! 

Wasnt that guy trying to convince us that thia was a new kit this year despite looking exactly the same as the old one? He said it was an evolution.

No, its the same as the old one with new logos. Only now its rare as rocking horse poo.

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

Not quite, they were only missing the England RL logo - has all others & detailing, but I DO see your point

1.png

2.png

Archived