79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Grand Final?

• Castleford Tigers by 13 points or more
    • Castleford Tigers by 7 to 12 points
    • Castleford Tigers by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

Hope it's similar game to the semi with Cas coming out on top. 

If Leeds do manage a win I hope McDermot has the Samaritans number at hand.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

I've been supporting Cas for over 30 years and I know there are many more who've been watching much longer than me. I never thought I'd see a Cas side this good. I'm not old enough to remember the 1969-1970 teams but I did see some good sides in the late 80s and 90s. This team is the best Cas team I have seen. It'd be great if they can finish the job on Saturday night but, whatever happens, I'm just grateful for the season they have given us. For the smaller clubs, seasons like this don't come around too often so we should make the most of it while we can. 

Come on ye ford.

Really hoping for a Cas win as I've liked them ever since the 86 final. Barring that I'd settle for a game like either of the semifinals.

BTW saw a report on facebook (Love Rugby League I think) that said 60 000 tickets had been sold and they were hoping for a sell out

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

I'm am of course hoping for a Leeds win and I fully accept that its unlikely given the way cas have played all season and Leeds terrible record against them the last couple of seasons but its 80 min of rugby league and who knows it just may happen.

either way whichever team wins I will stand and applaud them as champions .

here's hoping for a classic grand final weather prediction of rain and more rain .

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

37 minutes ago, Cake Tiger said:

I've been supporting Cas for over 30 years and I know there are many more who've been watching much longer than me. I never thought I'd see a Cas side this good. I'm not old enough to remember the 1969-1970 teams but I did see some good sides in the late 80s and 90s. This team is the best Cas team I have seen. It'd be great if they can finish the job on Saturday night but, whatever happens, I'm just grateful for the season they have given us. For the smaller clubs, seasons like this don't come around too often so we should make the most of it while we can. 

Come on ye ford.

Cas have played some lovely football this season.  Hopefully they'll win and other sides will take a leaf out of their book.  Saints certainly did on Friday and to some extent out Cassed Cas.  But on the season's performance Cas deserve their chance.  So pleased for Darryl too.  Great coach.  Gutted when he left Fev. 

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Isn't this on Sky TV?

Thought it might have been mentioned in the thread title.

Amateurs, amateurs....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Having gone to all the trouble to have my black and white irregular hoops dry cleaned and let out at the waist, they go and let me down. The big result last week end for me was the Cats win, so am much more relaxed about the world in  general. I would be happier if Leeds won, as they are great ambassadors for our game, and it'd be great to see them fill Elland Road if the Storm will travel. Either way, I hope the game is a cracker and that the England players come through unscathed.

Cas have played better football than everyone one else this season so really pleased they have made the final.

Naturally I want a Leeds win but if we lose I will be less bothered than a loss to anyone else!

Never underestimate Leeds, they know how to win. Composure is all. I just hope the game is a classic  

I feel this is the wrong way to look at a final but if the financial reward did not go to Leeds, St Helens or Wigan but instead went to, for instance, Cas Wakefield or Salford then SL would be a better more fertile competition. I recognise there is a sporting issue to played out on Saturday. Anyone have any spare oxygen?

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

I like the Kick off time of 6pm ,but it does if people who like a drink lots of time to get a few down in the great city of Manchester . Remember there is still plenty of time to enjoy a drink after the game .

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I just feel this is set up for Leeds.

On an 8 game losing run against Cas, Leeds have all the GF experience. Veteran players leaving/retiring. It all points to a Leeds win IMO.

If that is the case, I will congratulate them and acknowledge that Cas have had an amazing season.

Going to Cyprus tomorrow and gutted to be missing the game. I hope the fans of both clubs have a great day.

All Yorkshire affair, what's not to like.????

Cas have been better than leeds all season and beat them easily every time they played them........They should win this one.

The only hope i can see for leeds is some of their squads big game experience.

I could also point to Powells relatively poor record in finals (1 win in 5 finals in his time at fev and cas i think....can't remember if he made any as leeds coach?)

But at the end of the day he isn't playing.........If cas play like they can they will win.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

As long as Leeds keep the scoreline respectable,that'll do.

I didn't think Leeds would finish 2nd in the league,have a CC semi final and an appearance at Old Trafford after last season's nightmare.

May the best team win and may everyone attending enjoy a classic final.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

If Cas can play as they have all season they should be ok, however, Leeds have been in is position so many times and the majority of he team have that big game experience that the Cas players don't have. Hoping for a Cas win but would not be at all surprised to see Leeds win.

Patwigaw

Archived