Carney Anchoring Grand Final

OMEGA

Presenting and commentary of sport are, in most cases, two different responsibilities.

The BBC may have used Clare Balding and Mark Chapman in the studio in recent years for RL coverage, but neither of them do commentary, do they?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He’s good I’ll give him that . I think he’s sky RL’s biggest asset and should be used as much as possible , certainly more during games . So much better with him and wells from the two muppets

I'm assuming that Sky will be sending a team to Australia next year for Wigan V Hull, considering the point of the game is to promote the Super League I would expect to see Carney pop up on Matty Johns shows considering they are best mates. I have mentioned before that I cannot believe that there isn't some sort of cross promotional thing in place where Carney appears on Matty's fox shows to review/promote during the season.

9 minutes ago, Balmain1969 said:

I'm assuming that Sky will be sending a team to Australia next year for Wigan V Hull, considering the point of the game is to promote the Super League I would expect to see Carney pop up on Matty Johns shows considering they are best mates. I have mentioned before that I cannot believe that there isn't some sort of cross promotional thing in place where Carney appears on Matty's fox shows to review/promote during the season.

The SKY team don't even go to France for Catalan games, I doubt they'd go to Australia. Plus that'lae them unavailable for whatever UK games are taking place that weekend

More likely it'll be an Aus based commentary team 

Archived