Shirt Sponsorship

distantdog

Starting a little earlier this year!

As many of you know, for a number of years, the members of this forum have clubbed together to sponsor a players shirt. We have at times sponsored two players, though last year we only sponsored one, that being James Harrison. 

I would like to continue this season, initially sponsoring James again, who I feel is in for an even better season than last.

Since we began this initiative, the average amount paid has been approximately £25 per person, with a chance to win the said player's shirt in a raffle for all the contributing members!

So, if anyone is interested in contributing, then please get in touch through this forum. I will leave it open for a good while this season, with no doubt plenty of bumps as reminders! 

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, distantdog said:

you're in. Hope you are ok!

i am now dd, but if your ever in chest pain and have a blueish face dont drive to hospital.or try wait until after game..:rtfm: its an heart attack.. 3 days in pinders and they worked wonders,am like an highly tuned missile now, fish n fruite for a few years thou.. they work wonders them nurses and doctors and shouldent be overworked understaffed and underpaid, worse of it is now i aint to shout at refs..:scout:  UP THE DOGGIES,

Archived