Shirt Sponsorship

distantdog

Do you know that if you contribute to the shirt sponsorship scheme this coming season, you will only have to hand over £19.23!! 

For that, you will be confident in the knowledge that you have supported our club, but especially one of our up and coming stars. I think we can all agree that James Harrison is destined for great things in his future, hopefully while wearing our club's shirt sponsored by us!!!

Finally, you have a reasonable chance of winning the actual game shirt that James will have worn throughout next season!

Go on, you know it makes sense!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, distantdog said:

Do you know that if you contribute to the shirt sponsorship scheme this coming season, you will only have to hand over £19.23!! 

For that, you will be confident in the knowledge that you have supported our club, but especially one of our up and coming stars. I think we can all agree that James Harrison is destined for great things in his future, hopefully while wearing our club's shirt sponsored by us!!!

Finally, you have a reasonable chance of winning the actual game shirt that James will have worn throughout next season!

I'm in DD.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

3 hours ago, distantdog said:

Do you know that if you contribute to the shirt sponsorship scheme this coming season, you will only have to hand over £19.23!!  £16.66!!?

4 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

I’ll chip in, too. Let me know how you want me to pay

Brilliant thanks, I will contact you by pm on here in a couple of weeks so keep an eye out for that! On payment methods, I have received payment over the years through a range of methods, from cheque to bank transfer, from paypal to cash handed over at matches or event nights at teh club so don't worry about that side of things.

I am in for Sponsoring a Player Shirt......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 hours ago, phildog said:

PM me again with address to send cheque.

A rich man like you PD could be bombarded with begging letters !!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...

When will the draw be made for Harrison's shirt from this season DD?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

When will the draw be made for Harrison's shirt from this season DD?

Without sticking my nose in as I wasn't involved in last season's shirt. Distant dog is attending the BISSA social evening on 16th November please feel free to have the draw during that evening if you wish.

Colin....BISSA.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

OK, I am now using today as the deadline day! We have 17 sponsors who will be contributing £14.70 each. I will be contacting each member individually through the private message system on here to confirm the amount  and discuss payment options.

Thank you once again for all those who volunteered!

As suggested, for those who contributed last season, I will conduct the draw for James' shirt at the BISSA function on thursday!

Thanks

DD

Hello all, a change of plans. Cannot make it tomorrow so if you were going to pass on your contribution l can't get it. I will however definitely be there for the shirt launch so can collect cash then or at anytime up to the new year and beyond so no rush.

Colin, l will hand over my £5 contribution to you next Friday if that is ok- that's a promise!

4 hours ago, distantdog said:

Hello all, a change of plans. Cannot make it tomorrow so if you were going to pass on your contribution l can't get it. I will however definitely be there for the shirt launch so can collect cash then or at anytime up to the new year and beyond so no rush.

Colin, l will hand over my £5 contribution to you next Friday if that is ok- that's a promise!

Cheers Stuart. I can't make next Friday so will give my ££ to John Earnshaw to pass on. Thanks.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! Just an update on the shirt sponsorship! Sorry I have not updated more often but have been otherwise indisposed due to a few hospital visits over the last three weeks or so!

First of all, thank you to those who have sent payment so far! I will confirm via PM on here next week all payments received! For anyone who has not paid, don't worry! I will accept payment at anytime, and will pass on the money to Paul Harrison later in the month or even into the new year! I have in the past, taken payment at the friendly matches so no probs on that score!

Last season's shirt was raffled at the shirt presentation evening! All contributor's from last season were entered in a draw witnessed by two forum members (and contributors) and drawn by James Harrison himself.

The winner was Thomas, my son, and for the second season in a row! Apologies for that, I am rather embarrassed by that, however it was fair and he has contributed from the start so I have to be fair to him!

Thanks anyway, and hopefully catch up with some of you soon!

Archived