Championship 1

Michael Ashton

13 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

I don't know whether I've read it correctly but League Express reports that Manchester Rangers are likely to make an application to join Championship 1. The article also states that all Clubs in Ch1 receive £75,000 per annum. Is this correct and how long has it been going on.

Yes its £75k less stoppages such as the mandatory table at the Awards Dinner(£750.00) and CC final tickets.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

30 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

I don't know whether I've read it correctly but League Express reports that Manchester Rangers are likely to make an application to join Championship 1. The article also states that all Clubs in Ch1 receive £75,000 per annum. Is this correct and how long has it been going on.

League 1 clubs have always collected 75k champ teams 150k theres a 75k differences a lot of people think theres a 100k difference but it's only 75

Some people i've talked to donald thought we will receive 100k. I think that's where the confusion comes in and boy, are we going to need the 150k..

9 minutes ago, TMF said:

Some people i've talked to donald thought we will receive 100k. I think that's where the confusion comes in and boy, are we going to need the 150k..

Think you'll do ok next season 3 or 4 decent new signings and you should be fine very hard league though .

At least mate. Manchester Rangers? Must google them but if they meet the requirements, good luck to them. Gotta be a cheaper flight.

12 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

Sorry to be so confused but does that mean we are going to get a lump sum. 50K, 100k or 150K

Unless you've aleady borrowed some of next year's " which some teams have done in past " it should be 150k not sure if it's lump sum or instalments over the season 

I found something Barrow fans can be happy about!  TWP agreed to forgo all league revenues to my best knowledge so they don't get this 150K support at the Champ level that Barrow will receive. 

Something for Barrow fans to rejoice in to help even the playing field!! :D

(Just having a little fun my Barrow friends....)

Archived