2018 Squad

IAmASeatonRanger

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Kurt Maudling definitely wasnt the player who was going to be announced today, the deleted post on twitter last night with the blurred face was clearly someone else. That one was done in a pub and only had the player with the blurred out face and one director, nothing like Kurts with him, a director and Leon , which was obviously taken at DP. 

I really hope this has just been a decision by the directors to release signings in a different order and we havent had a new signing have a change of heart!

As they’d already signed they couldn’t have a change of heart. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

they can with a good reason and with mutual concent and have it erminated , especially if they are amatuers .

but I think carlisle 1921 was meaning if it was taken in a pub then the player may have agreed to join but has since given backword , but I'd very much doubt it .

5 hours ago, wonky said:

As they’d already signed they couldn’t have a change of heart. 

That is a long way from the truth. We signed a winger when we were in the championship who had a super league release clause, he activated that clause before his signing was even announced by us. I'd say a lot of town fans know who it was but anyone who dont would be very shocked by it, especially after the season he had last season!

Even if it was a lesser known player who was a traveller, if they asked for their contract to be ripped up for family or personal reasons I'd like to think we are not the sort of team who would hold them to it against their wishes.

14 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

That is a long way from the truth. We signed a winger when we were in the championship who had a super league release clause, he activated that clause before his signing was even announced by us. I'd say a lot of town fans know who it was but anyone who dont would be very shocked by it, especially after the season he had last season!

Even if it was a lesser known player who was a traveller, if they asked for their contract to be ripped up for family or personal reasons I'd like to think we are not the sort of team who would hold them to it against their wishes.

Scholey ?

1 hour ago, town blue said:

Has Andrew Dawson signed for any club since leaving Barrow?  Could be a more than useful signing to beef up the pack.

Last rumbling was that he was waiting to see who our coach was going to be. The fact haven haven’t announced him yet must be a good sign 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

8 minutes ago, wonky said:

Last rumbling was that he was waiting to see who our coach was going to be. The fact haven haven’t announced him yet must be a good sign 

Hopefully we will land him.  However this is the area we need to address.  Nothing on offer in WC so hopefully pryce will bring the big lads from out of the county

28 minutes ago, wonky said:

be a good signing for either club maybe sway it our way if newts and miller stay but nowts confirmed with them 2 yet

8 hours ago, donald said:

be a good signing for either club maybe sway it our way if newts and miller stay but nowts confirmed with them 2 yet

Last week Forster said that by this weekend his signings would be complete. Does that mean there are some more signed but still to announce? Or do Town have a clear field now?

25 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

Last week Forster said that by this weekend his signings would be complete. Does that mean there are some more signed but still to announce? Or do Town have a clear field now?

Maybe are more signed like town have and they're just getting announced 1 by 1 jordan burns was confirmed last night 

13 hours ago, town blue said:

Where have the Leatherbarrow rumours come from? He hasn't exactly been a success at his 3 previous clubs, which I believe were Batley, London and Oldham  where he has been criticised repeatedly by supporters on their forums.

If you read about his stats etc they're nowhere near as good as Carl Forbers or Paul Crook that we had last year

Archived