2018 Squad

IAmASeatonRanger

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil Joseph for my money

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, wonky said:

Dawson is also mates with Perry Singleton and hambley so I don’t think that will mean anything at all

Why would he be mates with two folk from Barrow I don't think he's ever played with? He's grown up with Miller and Newton playing for Millom Juniors and came through into the Open age team with them.

Despite that, I don't think playing with mate will be a factor in Dawsons decision

12 hours ago, CASS said:

Could be either Joe Ryan or Scott 

Wow well done . I’d never have got that but i didn’t think it was Akehurst on what I remember of him . Welcome to him anyway , good grounding and good potential to improve , and seems dead keen up here 

2 hours ago, wonky said:

Hopefully a hooker gets announced soon

1 hour ago, donald said:

Lucock 

Newton???

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

27 minutes ago, donald said:

Crack is he's staying at haven but nowt official yet maybe Pryce is tapping up his former team mate scott moore who's available 

Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole on a stick 

Archived