2018 Squad

IAmASeatonRanger

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

think he wants to go to University which will mean up to 3 yrs .

That's mcavoy, ritson and fitzsimmons who have left us to go to newcastle uni (even though connor was only on loan), at this rate the newcastle uni team will be better than half of championship 1

On 14/11/2017 at 9:42 PM, Carlisle1921 said:

Shocked Castleford have let Fitzsimons leave on a permanent deal, i thought it would be another season long deal to see how he develops. 

I've just read Cas and Newcastle have today announced a dual reg partnership deal , which sort of explains the close connections with Fitzy and Cas and Newcastle organising his move .

2 hours ago, vic said:

look on town website at players list Howarth, Mossop , and phillips listed.

Can't see Mossop or Phillips on there mate ? 

Does say signed up for 2018 so maybe still in talks with the club. 

Either way we got 20 at the start of training so now a bit of fine tuning by Leon but we're in good shape.

21 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

Can't see Mossop or Phillips on there mate ? 

Does say signed up for 2018 so maybe still in talks with the club. 

Either way we got 20 at the start of training so now a bit of fine tuning by Leon but we're in good shape.

they were on there earlier this evening just Howarth  left on.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Anyone know what is happening to Jason Mossop , unless I have missed something am sure our captain hasn't signed up yet, maybe a question for tomorrow ?

I’m 99% certain he’s not with the club anymore more, not sure if he’s playing again next year, but something should have been announced after being such a good servant 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

38 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Anyone know what is happening to Jason Mossop , unless I have missed something am sure our captain hasn't signed up yet, maybe a question for tomorrow ?

He signed a big contract a couple of years ago didn,t he but that might have become void with relegation and the pay issues last year

23 minutes ago, wonky said:

I’m 99% certain he’s not with the club anymore more, not sure if he’s playing again next year, but something should have been announced after being such a good servant 

unless it will be officially announced during or after his final testimonial dinner ? 

9 hours ago, wonky said:

I totally agree, we had press releases saying Callum and Tee were leaving but nothing on Mossop, Brett or even Alex Szostack leaving. 

2 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

I totally agree, we had press releases saying Callum and Tee were leaving but nothing on Mossop, Brett or even Alex Szostack leaving. 

probably because Callum and Tee were key players and keepers who had offers to re sign and the others maybe not . But yes announcements about the others are needed .

Archived