He is back

Batley Bob

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, JimbobRam said:

Top signing defo top four candidates lol  ??

doubt we will be in top 6 to be fair, but i will take one hemingway against  3 charlie martins fella.:pickeat::superman:   hope he rips yers to bits boxing day..

40 minutes ago, JimbobRam said:

Top signing defo top four candidates lol  ??

why did you need to edit?.....the word is definitely....lol :tease: 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Better than Cain and back up. I'd hope he's on match terms only but a ram mentioned a 2yr contract

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, bulldogs17 said:

Think this topic's been covered enough. Let's just give the lad a chance to show what he can do in 2018 and judge him 10 games into next season. 

Agreed, it's all about opinions,mine is he did nothing for us, but as you've seen in the past you've had players that have come back and played their best rugby when pulling on the Batley shirt. Don't forget it's only banter.

Good luck Tom.

2 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Yep, that's the Tom Hemmingway I'd hoped had joined us when he came. Looks a different player now physically, and has bulked up considerably for the hooker role. Almost certainly the reason he has lost some of his his pace. Could still be a good signing for you though, and as one of the "pond life" from over the valley, I really do wish him well - except agin us.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

No axe to grind with Tom, I personally though he got a ###### deal in his last spell. If I remember we had both halves crocked for a long time and he still only got picked sparingly. My argument is that, having clearly decided that Cain wasn't our man, we've then gone and brought back a player who by most opinions is for cover, when we don't actually need cover, we need a volatile half back (in terms of attacking pace!!) and nobody could seriously say that we have that cutting edge with Patch at 6. I SERIOUSLY hope that Tom gets a run and proves himself but I don't expect it. We are also losing out with Walker's experience at 13. Good luck Tom.

3 minutes ago, JimbobRam said:

The lad could not rip my to bits poor signing by batley tbh 

poor signing... some said that of faz and look at the lad now,,world at his feet.

we all get it wrong sometimes,,hell some a your fans thought squires was quality..:sclerosis:

Archived