New season shirts

RogerT

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

Ravensport all day long for me

Yep me too I think their gear is good quality and they produce enough versions of tops etc to suit most even if you don't like the playing kit. I like the mainly white shirt we had for the grand final or the black and yellow away kit from 2011

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love to see a real old fashioned looking shirt from 50s as an away strip. a nice traditional  shirt with v on for home(and nice cotton too)nylon rubs mi nips..lol.

got to say even thou its not our colours rochdale shirts are stonking,,:clapping:

Mid November apparently so I'm sure we can all get used to the design and kit ourselves out for the boxing day blow out.

One thing's for sure I can't have one to myself, my 3 yr old and 7 yr old boy need to replicate my replica!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

16 hours ago, doggystyle said:

I find it quite disturbing that in 2017 we can not have the colours we want on a shirt. Not by some ruling but my a merchants shortfalling. 

Sounds familiar. A bit Hemingwayesque. Do we stick with locals who provide a limited service or cast the net wider? We were stung by Samurai delays but doesn't mean another company can't do  a job for us. Hmmm.

Glad I just pay to watch some guys chase a ball...

Well, if they don't arrive before Christmas it could be "To Have and Have Not", or the short-sleeved versions might be "A Farewell to Arms". Failing that the Championship Shield may become "Winner Takes Nothing".

(Doesn't the close season drag?)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Roger I know we are running with Ravensport. I was replying to the post about not upsetting the Turner family (Ravensport) or we would end up with Gareth's lot again (X Blades). Just wondered why we would be limited to one or the other?

Brilliant BSJ. Roll on Boxing Day when we will have a game to moan about, I mean critique.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 10:43 PM, Monkey Lover said:

It is an absolute lie as any manufacturer should be able to provide an exact shade using the pantone reference required when producing shirts using sublimation.

Hunslet gave a very specific 'Mertyl' and 'Flame' request and this was provided in the absolute perfect shades of Orange and Green by errea.

Someone is having you over guys.

I've no idea where the rumour that colours can't be matched comes from, but I can assure everyone that it's not true. The colours that are produced are agreed between the manufacturer and the club, both of whom are always approachable and open to suggestions.

Looking forward to Friday evening. It's always good craic the shirt launch. 

2 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

That’s correct and Mick/Ravensport are very capable manufactures so I think it’s just someone talking rubbish.

if you have a pantone reference the shirt fabric can be dyed that colour

it might be that the club has never told Ravensport that the colours should be Cerise and Fawn...

everyone has just got carried along with the orange/yellow since the days when " Pantones" were not about......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

Does anyone know if you can actually buy the shirts tomorrow, or is it just advance orders being taken?

Shirts are available to buy on the night.

Various other items are available. Some there and then, some for pre-order.

Pre-orders will be fulfilled before Christmas.

Is this Sam my wife?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We just need to replicate the 1991/92 kit (Tommo, Boothy era).  Easily the best one we've ever had.  Away kit either a reverse (white with cerise and fawn V) or cherry and white hoops.

I think it's a real shame the fans have no input, seeing as they are the target audience in many respects. 

25 minutes ago, Chairman LMAO said:

We just need to replicate the 1991/92 kit (Tommo, Boothy era).  Easily the best one we've ever had.  Away kit either a reverse (white with cerise and fawn V) or cherry and white hoops.

I think it's a real shame the fans have no input, seeing as they are the target audience in many respects. 

I understand what you're saying, but if it was left to the fans the club would probably use that design every year.

That'd mean much lower sales each year and much less sponsorship for the club, so there has to be some give and take.

That said, I'd like to think that the fans will be very happy with the new offering when they see it Tonight.

Hopefully there's something for everyone.

Can' get sitters. Can someone post the designs and details please

Archived