Lingerie Football to RLWC

• 2 weeks later...

Behind a pay wall but i imagine it talks about the Canadian player that came for the LFL? it's a great story that i'm sure a lot of the women in that league will be looking at but if there isn't a place for them to play regularly and get paid then they wont be switching unless it's just for international games they will play league and Football the other times.

They play football because they love that game and unfortunately playing in less clothing was the only way to get crowds and funding, fact is they are solid athletes and the league is pretty big in the US I believe.

4 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Behind a pay wall but i imagine it talks about the Canadian player that came for the LFL? it's a great story that i'm sure a lot of the women in that league will be looking at but if there isn't a place for them to play regularly and get paid then they wont be switching unless it's just for international games they will play league and Football the other times.

They play football because they love that game and unfortunately playing in less clothing was the only way to get crowds and funding, fact is they are solid athletes and the league is pretty big in the US I believe.

No, it's about one of the Cook Islands team who also played in the LFL.

On 28/10/2017 at 3:31 AM, B rad said:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/swoop/kiana-takairangi-completes-journey-from-lingerie-football-to-rugby-league-world-cup/news-story/5f58a398323d5c4fd522bcd947972a17

Could probably get an American team from the girls in these teams that have decided they would like to wear more clothes. 

Apparently, she is the sister of the Paramatta player, Brad Takairangi.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Archived