game off

We had this problem at saddleworth when they played Bradford Dudley hill, the game was swapped from saddleworths ground to Dudley hill.Nothing on either club website or the NCL website. I wasn't happy so I e-mailed them and got an apology and to say they'd look into it.The organization in rugby league isn't great is it?.

Unfortunately this happens, thankfully rarely. Sometimes it's simply not possible to find a replacement referee. In the past I've called in Ill at 9am, only for a club to call me at 2:30 asking where I am. Sometimes messages just don't get passed on for whatever reason. 

10 hours ago, WakeyRef said:

Unfortunately this happens, thankfully rarely. Sometimes it's simply not possible to find a replacement referee. In the past I've called in Ill at 9am, only for a club to call me at 2:30 asking where I am. Sometimes messages just don't get passed on for whatever reason. 

I'm not having a" go"because without both players and officials we wouldn't have the game we all love.Its just that it's disappointing when everyone's turned up.

31 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

I'm not having a" go"because without both players and officials we wouldn't have the game we all love.Its just that it's disappointing when everyone's turned up.

Yeah I completely agree, and there should be something in place to stop this from happening. Unfortunately we don't have the number of refs me need to be able to add reserve refs to YML/Pennine etc, otherwise I think it would be a good place to start.

I do not know why the referee did not turn up?It was supposed to be a 2 o clock kick off so we hung around until 2 30 and then left. Lock lane were on about playing a friendly when we left as there was not a qualified Ref available to constitute a proper league game.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, neutralfan said:

Disappointed to do a 30 mile round trip to find the Lock lane versus Methley game was off due to no referee?Players had changed and warmed up and somebody then announced there was no officials?

Our game was only the other side of Pontefract. Kingsley v Moorends

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived