First game-Whitehaven away.

moorside roughyed

Had a quick scan through the fixtures and my 1st thought was what a dreadful league this is. There's about half a dozen games I'd consider as mildly exciting, the rest will be an effort to watch. Anyone who thinks were gonna get crowds of over 400 for these games (excl Bradford) needs their bumps feeling 

8 hours ago, thecrab said:

Had a quick scan through the fixtures and my 1st thought was what a dreadful league this is. There's about half a dozen games I'd consider as mildly exciting, the rest will be an effort to watch. Anyone who thinks were gonna get crowds of over 400 for these games (excl Bradford) needs their bumps feeling 

¡Get real mate, top eight in this league will be very competitive and that includes you.

Just chill and enjoy the season ahead.

On 16 November 2017 at 12:04 PM, thecrab said:

Best get used to it and pray the scholars and Coventry don't continue to improve at the same rate as the last few years . You could end not making the top eight 

9 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

Best get used to it and pray the scholars and Coventry don't continue to improve at the same rate as the last few years . You could end not making the top eight 

Top 8 is now obsolete , the new bench mark has been heightened to the top 5 . Anything lower will be also ran's .

The season hasn't started and the doom merchants have woken up already.

Looking at the squad being assembled and the determination of Scott and the players who have stayed I can't see any reason why we won't be challenging for promotion.

Do us all a favour - "Doomsters go and support the hairnets that's where the doom will be!"

44 minutes ago, jroyales said:

The season hasn't started and the doom merchants have woken up already.

Looking at the squad being assembled and the determination of Scott and the players who have stayed I can't see any reason why we won't be challenging for promotion.

Do us all a favour - "Doomsters go and support the hairnets that's where the doom will be!"

Oh no it won't,  ask not for whom the bell toll's, it toll's for thee.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

I'm looking forward to seeing both the Championship and League 1 seasons unfold.  Our aim will be to bounce straight back and if we manage to pull it off, seeing how Hornets and Swinton get on will be an indicator of what to expect should we manage to return for 2019.

Archived