Pre Season Friendly

The Baron Mk11

Been announced by Hornets, pre season friendly against your lot, Sunday 21st January. Looking forward to it, you have signed some of my favorite players, Ryan Smith, Ste Roper, Bloomers, Woz Thompson and James Dandy. It should be a cracker, with us having signed a few from your club. Looking forward to your visit, and best of luck for the season.

Kind Regards

The Baron.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

2 hours ago, FearNothing said:

Yeah, could be a bit of a player's reunion fixture :)  Although, hasn't Jono gone to Barrah??

2 hours ago, FearNothing said:

Yeah, could be a bit of a player's reunion fixture :)  Although, hasn't Jono gone to Barrah??

Jono's still in Oz, he is due back around the 11th December I think. there are rumours (as there always are) that he has signed for Barrah, but nothing has been confirmed by them, but he definitely has not re-signed for us.

See you in January if the weather holds. LOL.

On 11/23/2017 at 5:56 PM, FearNothing said:

Yeah, it could be snowed off!! lol :)

On 11/23/2017 at 5:56 PM, FearNothing said:

Yeah, it could be snowed off!! lol :)

Jono's definitely gone to Barrow by the looks of things, good signing for them if they can keep him on the field, likes his suspensions does Jono.

See you in January and bring your snow shoes ha ha.

On 11/23/2017 at 4:08 PM, The Baron Mk11 said:

Jono's still in Oz, he is due back around the 11th December I think. there are rumours (as there always are) that he has signed for Barrah, but nothing has been confirmed by them, but he definitely has not re-signed for us.

See you in January if the weather holds. LOL.

I met Jono in Brisbane at the City Beach!! He tells me that hes definitely going to Barrow.

14 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Sorry, thought I'd posted it, yes deffo gone to Barra, great player as we all know, will miss him.

I also met your Chairman in Cowboys Leagues Club in Townsville. Nice fella Mark,it was good talking to him

• 1 month later...

Archived