Women's RLWC 2017 - Final, teams, and Match Thread

4 minutes ago, RayCee said:

Good refereeing?

Yep. Most calls were clear cut. He only knocked back 2 tries and one was clearly held up and the other was definitely a knock-on by Hireme 

10 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Yep. Most calls were clear cut. He only knocked back 2 tries and one was clearly held up and the other was definitely a knock-on by Hireme 

Thanks.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Post-match quote from the Jillaroos' co-captain Steph Hancock "I had a bit of a cry out on the field at the end, but now I'm happy as b*ggery". :D 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The try-scorer is on the kicker's left. The two support players were O'Mealey - on Brigginshaw's immediate right - and Davis-Welch - the third player inside the kicker.

10 hours ago, Farmduck said:

The try-scorer is on the kicker's left. The two support players were O'Mealey - on Brigginshaw's immediate right - and Davis-Welch - the third player inside the kicker.

Yep my call was that the player second from the right of the kicker was offside at the kick. It then bounces off the Kiwi player and she was inside the 10 metres. The centre on the left collects and scores. Picky and a close one. I think the Jillaroos would still have got home.

Archived