NRL Membership tracker 2018

Huge numbers been posted once again , I'm on my mobile so can't post the link , if someone can post off League Unlimited that would be great. 

Storm so far on 17,260 members not far off last years entire total and we are not even in 2018. 

Aim for storm should be 27,000 members before round 1.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roosters & Sharks have real issues, There both successful clubs and in the case of the Roosters have been for over 15years with the odd hiccup but just don't catch the publics imagination and likely never will.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Huge numbers been posted once again , I'm on my mobile so can't post the link , if someone can post off League Unlimited that would be great. 

Storm so far on 17,260 members not far off last years entire total and we are not even in 2018. 

Aim for storm should be 27,000 members before round 1.

This bloke is something else, If you don't work for the storm DDG I'll give it up! Starts a thread titled "NRL Membership tracker 2018" (There's already one been started by the way) then only mentions the Storm!

6 minutes ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Have signed up today as a Gold Coast Titans member. 

Happy the club is seeking stability and happy to do my bit to help out. 

No true supporter would ever buy a membership of a rival club ! You and allora (who also swaps who he supports) are hilarious  :shout:.

On 15 December 2017 at 4:19 AM, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Roosters & Sharks have real issues, There both successful clubs and in the case of the Roosters have been for over 15years with the odd hiccup but just don't catch the publics imagination and likely never will.

But like you say,in the Roosters case they continue to be successful,so membership whilst welcome isn't the be all of a clubs health.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

To a man with an IQ of 2 it must seem like swapping support.

To a man with a decent IQ it seems like I'm helping another club out.

There's always going to be fools in this world hey Rabitts. 

Well you got that last bit right that's for sure, It'd take a special kind of fool to financially support a rival of the club he supports lol.

Hey buy a Souths one while your at it will ya haha.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

But like you say,in the Roosters case they continue to be successful,so membership whilst welcome isn't the be all of a clubs health.

No it certainly isn't but it's a indication of how many people care & in the Roosters case it's not to impressive and never has been, they could well be in a world of trouble when Uncle Nick decides to call it a day.

12 minutes ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Well you got that last bit right that's for sure, It'd take a special kind of fool to financially support a rival of the club he supports lol.

Hey buy a Souths one while your at it will ya haha.

You are an oxygen thief. 

If there was a block option I'd happily block you.

Just going to ignore you.

IQ of 2 might be a bit much for you. 

20 hours ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

I'm Melbourne born and raised, a real Victorian. 

That explains a lot.

Archived