NRL Membership tracker 2018

1 hour ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Yes because you have the reputation as an " intellectual " on this forum.

Fool

Haha don't worry about me boozer I'm doing just fine ;).

1 hour ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

I think I could write better in Chinese then you do in English. 

Get past grade 6 fool ? 

Oh I'm full of shame :girlcray:lol.

You might as well write in Chinese as far as I'm concerned because I don't speak Victorian gobbledygook .

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame DDG can't control his temper, RL was built on rivalry's and banter has always been part of the game but I guess being Victorian he doesn't know that.

Can't link the membership tracker off League Unlimited as I'm on mobile. Updated today top five is : 

Rabbits 24,668 

Broncos 24,646

Storm 17,970 

Eels 15,606

Knights 11,380

All up so far 197,524 members, at same stage last year there was 189,768 members. 

Some very decent numbers. 

Few clubs need to lift Warriors, Titans and Cowboys. 

Storm looking for 18,000 before years end, anything below 25,000 would be disappointing. 

Rabbitohs numbers are incredible considering what a joke the club has been since 2014, Imagine if Souths where inner Sydney's glamor club we'd be pushing 50,000 members with out a doubt.... Instead we have Easts dominating the inner city who offer RL nothing- Very sorry state of affairs really .

2 hours ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Rabbitohs numbers are incredible considering what a joke the club has been since 2014, Imagine if Souths where inner Sydney's glamor club we'd be pushing 50,000 members with out a doubt.... Instead we have Easts dominating the inner city who offer RL nothing- Very sorry state of affairs really .

Pity most of them are armchair fans who rarely attend games,the Roosters figures are comparable to several other Sydney teams,do they also offer  RL nothing ?

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Pity most of them are armchair fans who rarely attend games,the Roosters figures are comparable to several other Sydney teams,do they also offer  RL nothing ?

I don't see to many of those fans rushing out to ANZ this season either, In fact the thought of watching that turncoat Crichton wearing red & green  all season when we all know he's a rooster honestly makes me sick, It's a disgraceful situation the NRL should be ashamed of them selves for allowing it to happen.

You tell me what do Eastern Suburbs offer RL over and above the other Sydney clubs who they're competing with?

6 hours ago, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

I don't see to many of those fans rushing out to ANZ this season either, In fact the thought of watching that turncoat Crichton wearing red & green  all season when we all know he's a rooster honestly makes me sick, It's a disgraceful situation the NRL should be ashamed of them selves for allowing it to happen.

You tell me what do Eastern Suburbs offer RL over and above the other Sydney clubs who they're competing with?

Didn’t that “turncoat” play SG Ball for the Roosters in 2014,maybe he’s just coming home because he wants a chance to win things.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Didn’t that “turncoat” play SG Ball for the Roosters in 2014,maybe he’s just coming home because he wants a chance to win things.

Yeh 3 games then he was traded for Nat Butcher & don't doubt he wants to win things but Souths showed faith in him when the Roosters didn't want him, Souths also persevered with despite constant injuries. It seems loyalty is very much one way traffic these days.

• 5 weeks later...

Overall memberships have slowed right up- Souths & Brisbane leading the tally with 25,000 each, I'm tipping Broncos will be the only side to crack 30,000 this season.

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/31031-2018-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

• 4 weeks later...

Just spotted on Twitter that the Storm have passed the 20,000 mark.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, Davo5 said:

So much for Victorians having no interest in RL.

I'm trying to work out if your a wind up merchant or just delusional?

I've spent the past 3 weeks working on a major project down there in that god forsaken Ar#h*^$# of Australia and there was not one mention of the NRL either on TV or radio and only one very brief mention of the storm in the paper, Add to this the utter distain your average Victorian has for RL & only the blind or stupid could come to the conclusion you have dave. The NRL have wasted far to much money on this madness and need to wake up fast. RL has been badly neglected in heartland areas since the SL war & is dying a slow death in the bush. The NRL should abandon the Storm and direct those funds to the areas that have been propping the sport up in this country for over 100 years or sit back and watch the game die chasing world domination.

Archived