Sargison back to SL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A move predicted by everyone whose ever seen him play. London Bronco's will come calling.

Would probably do a job for a SL club, but he's bang average.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

He needs a run of luck with injuries... so Wigan is obviously the right destination. :ph34r:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

43 minutes ago, JonM said:

Wigan would presumably need to find a club for Frank Paul Nu'uausala  to make space on the cap for him?

Wigan are looking at him to replace Gelling if Gelling decides to sign for the NZ Warriors.

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

he was just awful for the titans last season and that's been kind

He barely played, and wasn't fully fit when he did, so that's hardly a fair judgement.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He's a natural full back. Lovely runner of the ball, and played a lot of stand off (including England Academy) which seems to be a pre-requisite for FBs these days. 

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

7 hours ago, JonM said:

Wigan would presumably need to find a club for Frank Paul Nu'uausala  to make space on the cap for him?

Frank-Paul is supposedly very close to signing for a local league club in Newcastle, Australia

2 minutes ago, goldcoaster said:

Another English player who has taken the soft option and quit the NRL after one season. 

We never saw the best of him because he was injured. I would have liked to see him have another season for the club next year.

About the same as homesick Aussies. It happens on both sides of the globe 

11 minutes ago, goldcoaster said:

Another English player who has taken the soft option and quit the NRL after one season. 

We never saw the best of him because he was injured. I would have liked to see him have another season for the club next year.

Don't worry you didn't miss much. 

28 minutes ago, goldcoaster said:

How do you know he’s quit?

I really like Sarg as a player, and as a person, and delighted in his career progression up to last year. He was badly injured and cut by his coach, if I understand correctly? Happy to see him back here, and not concerned about his coming back to Wigan. Save only that he was so much better at 1 than as a centre, and I love watching Gelling play, so can't see the logic in Wigan's thinking. We already have Sam and Escare to vie for full back...

Though, if Navarette, FPN and McIllorum all leave, then maybe he will be one of a group.

Archived