Toronto Wolfpack

colinb

Just had email from Toronto Wolfpack in conjuction with Toronto Affair. It gives package prices for all games next season. 

Example for Bulldog game in July. From Manchester .Flights on 13th returning 16th . Ticket for game.  Staying at Sheraton in City. £759pp.

Cannot get link on here but if anyone wants full email ,please pm me with your email address and I will send. 

Colin.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

34 minutes ago, colinb said:

Just had email from Toronto Wolfpack in conjuction with Toronto Affair. It gives package prices for all games next season. 

Example for Bulldog game in July. From Manchester .Flights on 13th returning 16th . Ticket for game.  Staying at Sheraton in City. £759pp.

Cannot get link on here but if anyone wants full email ,please pm me with your email address and I will send. 

Colin.

The Sheraton is a nice hotel just around the corner from King St. (street stadium is on) and is located right downtown...Stadium is about 1.5 km away but an easy quick ride on the streetcar or quick cab ride...big hotel.

I see that Halifax's match there will not now go ahead and is to be played in England. Let's hope that they don't hit the slippery slope due to their ground alterations.

https://www.halifaxrlfc.co.uk/article/50576/statement-toronto-wolfpack-away

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

So they will played at an alternative Canadian ground? Oh hang on what about good old brighouse rangers

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

19 hours ago, colinb said:

Colin.

We went with Air Transat in conjunction with Toronto Wolfpack, think it's the same thing that you mentioning here Colinb. Anyway, for 5 nights staying at the Sheraton Hotel, return flights & match ticket this year flying out on the 22nd June cost £725 each. if you can afford it don't think about it book it. The Sheraton Hotel is one of the smartest hotels going. The round the bay trip is good too at $17 each and The Steamboat Brewery tour is worth going round at $14 with 2 or 3 free drinks in with the price, what with the after carnival type party going on after the game which is,  in the ground with the marquee tents it's a must, glad I went to Toronto well worth it. And it's only a 7 and half hour flight going & a 6 hours flight back.

I don't mind the odd game going in the road as one or two have previously, but not to be playing in the same continent, well that's novel!! Is this the beginning of the unstitching of expansionism?

On 12/15/2017 at 6:33 PM, phildog said:

I don't mind the odd game going in the road as one or two have previously, but not to be playing in the same continent, well that's novel!! Is this the beginning of the unstitching of expansionism?

Expansion can work if it's done right - ie, as a separate North American league. They would contribute to RL massively if they became a successful competition. If it's development is detrimental to the finances of our own clubs though, it might not be so great, because the pips must already be squeaking due to our committments in France and the Southern development areas. 

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

18 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

Expansion can work if it's done right - ie, as a separate North American league. They would contribute to RL massively if they became a successful competition. If it's development is detrimental to the finances of our own clubs though, it might not be so great, because the pips must already be squeaking due to our committments in France and the Southern development areas. 

Do you mean Sheffield?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

And at least Sheffield have never upset their following by moving their home games to Canada during their nomadic existence?????

No one over here is upset in the least...busy making toys in the workshops, filling last minute orders and getting the Big Man ready for the long sleigh ride!

1 hour ago, Phil Loxton said:

Your nose is growing like pinnochios???

No its true!...the sled is half packed and there is a small reindeer running around with a red nose and he acts like he owns the place...is eating oats right now but appears ready to go...his nose is beaming all red which means we are a 'GO' on this end.

Prancer says to say, 'Hi'.

Archived