Will they hate us even more now?

Krzzystuff

Just received a sign from the Rugby Gods...the meaning is clear.  Leeds will know we are the enemy now...prepare yourself...Rhino fans will not be happy about thenews:.

We have stolen their MOJO!

We have stolen thier MOJO!

The Wolfpack is coming for you Great Leeds Rhino, the signs fromthe rugby gods are there for all to see, you can run but you cannot hide, we have your MOJO...your days are numbered.

The Age of the Great Leeds Rhino is ending, the Age of The Wolfpack has arrived (we have your MOJO, na na na na na)!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Just received a sign from the Rugby Gods...the meaning is clear.  Leeds will know we are the enemy now...prepare yourself...Rhino fans will not be happy about thenews:.

We have stolen thier MOJO!

The Wolfpack is coming for you Great Leeds Rhino, the signs fromthe rugby gods are there for all to see, you can run but you cannot hide, we have your MOJO...your days are numbered.

The Age of the Great Leeds Rhino is ending, the Age of The Wolfpack has arrived (we have your MOJO, na na na na na)!

Just out of curiosity what's up with your "passion" for Leeds? 

8 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Just out of curiosity what's up with your "passion" for Leeds? 

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Obvious I would have thought. Look at all of their GF wins. They are the top of the SL tree.

They are at the top, that is where we are going...some day there will simply have to be a reckoning...plus once I was there for a game and I was treated very rudely...I was shoved in with a bunch of Huddersfield fans who told me/explained all about Leeds and their evil ways...I never knew that anyone would do such bad things to so many.  And then the Hunslet people explained to me what Leeds did to them! Terrible.

There is going to be a reckoning and TWP will gladly do the hard lifting...straight to the top my friends, straight to the pinnacle of the mountain.

Archived