2018 predictions aren’t so easy.

2 hours ago, mickhornet said:

TWP at Wembley? no chance.

I dont agree there is no chance. If the draw is kind then you never know. They are capable of turning over a lower level SL team in a one off. Draw one of the big guns though and thats the end of the line.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MZH said:

I dont agree there is no chance. If the draw is kind then you never know. They are capable of turning over a lower level SL team in a one off. Draw one of the big guns though and thats the end of the line.

Are you sure they want to enter the CC.Or if they do, get out right away so they can have a better chance of SL.

On 12/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, Lowdesert said:

As a professional player, shouldn’t a young SL winger be in shape anyway?  

He should be. But the slackness of the conditioning regime at Catalans in recent years has stopped the club from performing to its potential.

17 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

He should be. But the slackness of the conditioning regime at Catalans in recent years has stopped the club from performing to its potential.

From gossip, I’m led to believe the training regime was too hard on players right through into late 2017 season.  Notwithstanding that, it didn’t stop Horo running himself into the ground. 

If Yaha losing weight is going to be the catalyst for Cats success, god help them.

I can't honestly see Wigan pulling up any trees this season.

If it happens that McIlorum leaves, then it may actually do Wigan a favour in getting Tommy out of the halves. I've no doubt he can do a good job at hooker, and Powell as the back up has worked well before so should do again.

However, pulling Tomkins into the halves still leaves Wigan without an adequate tactical kicker, and this will be their downfall again. Tommy's kicking last year was woeful, and was evidenced perfectly in the CC Final. We just kept letting Hull of the hook with poor kicking at the end of sets from our own half.

The backs will be OK. Burgess/Manfredi/Davies/Gildart/Sarginson won't let anyone down, and Escare was in great form before getting injured so it will be interesting to see how he comes back.

The forwards weren't good enough last year, and won't be good enough again this year.

With regards to Wane changing his approach, I'll believe that when I see it, but getting a different tune out of a guitar with the same strings doesn't happen that often.

Hull and Cas should go OK, and Saints might do so as long as they don't start to believe all the hype around the likes of Barba. No doubt he is a good player, but he can't play on his own.

There has been a rugby sign...the Rugby Gods smile on Toronto and will bring lots of silverware and victories in the future...I know which god it was too (Hunslet)!...who could ignore such an obvious sign!

It is the destiny of TWP to take the title from the Great Leeds Rhino...how the Wolfpack waits for that day...you can run Great Leeds Rhino but you cannot hide!...we now officially have your MOJO...the sign cannot be ignored!

11 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

If Yaha losing weight is going to be the catalyst for Cats success, god help them.

I suggested that Yaha losing weight could be the catalyst for Yaha's success, not by itself for Catalans success.

10 hours ago, Kayakman said:

There has been a rugby sign...the Rugby Gods smile on Toronto and will bring lots of silverware and victories in the future...I know which god it was too (Hunslet)!...who could ignore such an obvious sign!

It is the destiny of TWP to take the title from the Great Leeds Rhino...how the Wolfpack waits for that day...you can run Great Leeds Rhino but you cannot hide!...we now officially have your MOJO...the sign cannot be ignored!

we're waiting for you at Headingley 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

6 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

They’ll make you feel at home Kman. You’ll be herded onto the western terrace in the pouring rain.

Ah,that popular misconception.You can buy a ticket for anywhere in the ground.

It's not Leeds fault you don't have the brains to do that!

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

31 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Just looked it up and there are 2 available vets in Leigh,I think it may be best to book your wolves in in advance just in case they are busy the day of the match.

They will be busy alright...all doctors, even the animal vets and dentists, will be needed for emergency surgeries for the legions wounded on that day!  The Wolfpack is coming to play.

5 hours ago, Kayakman said:

WE ARE COMING!

I live in Phila PA and usually have two trips home in a season and try to catch four games . Its not cheap now flying from Philly to Manchester , but I may weigh things up fly up to Toronto catch the game 2 days maybe then fly  over to Manchester .Plenty of time to save and plan , but first you have to get promotion 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

I live in Phila PA and usually have two trips home in a season and try to catch four games . Its not cheap now flying from Philly to Manchester , but I may weigh things up fly up to Toronto catch the game 2 days maybe then fly  over to Manchester .Plenty of time to save and plan , but first you have to get promotion 

We are coming...the Pack is in motion and well on its way...first line of scouts are out and main Pack ON THE MOVE!

WE ARE COMING!

Archived