Away shirt

scott

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like it. Should look good with a pair of jeans and refreshingly different. Best one since the Queensland maroon one for me. I think it looks a bit like a black and white image of a pitch with the crowd behind, but maybe it is the green bits or the image behind that make me think that!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

On 24/12/2017 at 11:07 PM, GMcKeating said:

The fans picked the home shirt and the board picked the away shirt. On a rough estimate the away shirt has 95% likes 5% dislikes across twitter , Facebook , Instagram and on here. Merry Christmas all!

Still don't like it.... it doesn't say "Workington Town" to me.... just my opinion 

On 24/12/2017 at 11:07 PM, GMcKeating said:

The fans picked the home shirt and the board picked the away shirt. On a rough estimate the away shirt has 95% likes 5% dislikes across twitter , Facebook , Instagram and on here. Merry Christmas all!

You can’t please all of the people all of the time........

Archived