Away shirt

scott

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/12/2017 at 3:59 PM, GMcKeating said:

We have to be careful not to stifle debate mind. Geordie was comparing the two strips . I’m sure the haven lads are doing the same on their forum.

Happy New Year everyone 

Is there any update on the possible signing you mentioned Gary is this still on track ? 

Happy New Year Townies and all supporters .

1 hour ago, GMcKeating said:

We have to be careful not to stifle debate mind. Geordie was comparing the two strips . I’m sure the haven lads are doing the same on their forum.

Happy New Year everyone 

Gary as a representative of the club you should be careful that you are not condoning bigotry and ignorance, many of us have a pop at the jambo's. However Geordie Townie continuously portrays a very bitter and small mind, read his comments. If the jambo's are doing the same on their forum is this justification for you to make excuses for Geordie surely as Town supporters we don't need to sink to that level.

20 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Gary as a representative of the club you should be careful that you are not condoning bigotry and ignorance, many of us have a pop at the jambo's. However Geordie Townie continuously portrays a very bitter and small mind, read his comments. If the jambo's are doing the same on their forum is this justification for you to make excuses for Geordie surely as Town supporters we don't need to sink to that level.

Eh?? Bigotry and ignorance - really? 

It's a sad state of affairs when somebody can't have a sly pop at the Jambos without being called a bigot over a bloomin replica shirt or baby grow. GT and myself have crossed swords in the past on here and I don't always share his opinion, but surely we are all townies on the same side aren't we? If you can't have banter at your local rivals expense then I give up with all this PC sihte. 

If a man is considered guilty of what goes on in his mind then give me the electric chair for all my future crimes.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

29 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Eh?? Bigotry and ignorance - really? 

It's a sad state of affairs when somebody can't have a sly pop at the Jambos without being called a bigot over a bloomin replica shirt or baby grow. GT and myself have crossed swords in the past on here and I don't always share his opinion, but surely we are all townies on the same side aren't we? If you can't have banter at your local rivals expense then I give up with all this PC sihte. 

If a man is considered guilty of what goes on in his mind then give me the electric chair for all my future crimes.

Mmmm , god save us from this collective sense of humour bypass !

Happy new year everyone, let’s give it a go this year with a fresh start all round , Hope our neighbours up the road have a good one too

Remember it’s Banter which keeps an interest going for both clubs , and passion can cross the line sometimes but not very often.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE MCFARLANDS

Troutmaster: Gary McKeating.I was just questioning why Geordie townie had to bring the haven club into a topic about away shirts.I understand he has no liking for anything about haven,but what has the town shirt anything to do with Whitehaven,that is all i was questioning.On i think 2 pages of the topic not one townie mentioned anything about havens gear until GT brought it up,now if i am wrong to have questioned his post feel free to to chastise me,anyway,Happy new year to town fans here&abroad,and wishing all success to our club in 2018.

Also i noted that GT said it was a comparison???,if he had not brought the question up there would be no need to compare anything.Its not that i am trying restricting anyone's right to have a pop at the neighbours,i personally did not feel the need to bring them haven shirts into the post.I will shut up now before the moderator bans me for using foul and offensive language..????

GT.I do not think anyone has asked you to apologise for anything.I can tell you that this IS the town forum and not the haven one but,there are a few haven lads that do post regularily on this site and are quite welcome indeed,The P155?? Do you not mean  the P45 has it was a long time ago GT.

I cant understand people who actually state they "hate" another club or its supporters . Nothing wrong with banter but to say " Yes I hate them no I won’t apologise." is way past banter and a childish attitude at the least and a disgraceful one at best . It doesnt belong in the game or the spirit of the sport .

Happy new and successful year to both clubs and all forum members .

4 hours ago, GMcKeating said:

Happy New Year everyone 

Is this a coup? Last time I looked Trouty was the Moderator and I haven't noticed any inclination from him to stifle debate. G.T.'s recent "contributions" have ranged from being totally out of order in respect of Jason Mossop's departure to gross with regards to the kit debate. I have a history of having a pop at the Jambos but there is a limit. 

Gentlemen,I think the time has come to put an end to this topic.I really do not want any town fan having a pop at eachother,its the time for a of us townies to unite has one and get behind our club for next season.I do seriously respect you all has true town fans and you are all welcome on this site,and without you lads and lasses we would not be able to promote our club has much has we do.Thankyou,have a good night&morning? See you all in 2018....

15 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

Yes I hate them no I won’t apologise. Any chance I get to take the p155 I’ll take it but it is a Town forum after all not a Haven one.

"HATE" is a way bit strong, l work with some jambo's and they are no different in their support to their club as we are. Yes we take the ###### and taunt each other and laugh about it, but we are friends. If you hate all the jambo's for supporting Haven you must be a very sad individual.

Do you include in your hate, Donald & Haven 13 who post regular on this forum, who appear to most of us decent blokes.

4 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

"HATE" is a way bit strong, l work with some jambo's and they are no different in their support to their club as we are. Yes we take the ###### and taunt each other and laugh about it, but we are friends. If you hate all the jambo's for supporting Haven you must be a very sad individual.

Do you include in your hate, Donald & Haven 13 who post regular on this forum, who appear to most of us decent blokes.

I hate the club not it’s supporters in the same way as I hate Sunderland and Manchester United.

Theres a huge difference.

Wife just been in to office to collect some merchandise for me and to order the new away top.

Having visited the DP offices on many occasions to collect orders for me in the past she couldn't believe the transformation in terms of the welcome, helpfulness and professionalism, (was even offered a coffee).

So just thought it deserved a mention on here and to also say Well done to the BOD and all concerned, great to see things behind the scenes are being greatly improved. UTT

Archived