Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Devon Ram

Dewsbury v Wolfpack

Recommended Posts

What has the club or Amber Ribbon got in mind for the home game against Wolfpack April 15th 2018?

I understand that York put some work into raising the public's interest in the game Att 2,602 how it didn,t say in the article. A quick look on the internet i found The London Expat Canadian Meetup Group (www.meetup.com) plus www.canadaclub.co.uk plus a facebook page group for canadians living in the UK.

If we could find somebody who,s good at putting together a match day poster that we could get put up on these sites or any ex pat newspaper plus contact any radio station.

It would be good to get a good turnout for this game.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are going to have a 30 foot moose behind the posts at the owl lane end

 

 

 

 

 

I do hope it's strawberry because chocolate gets a bit sickly after a bucket full ;)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not what linda said down at stilettos coolie. In fact the chocolate is still blocking trap 3

  • Haha 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coolie said:

We are going to have a 30 foot moose behind the posts at the owl lane end

That's a stag-geringly large animal, Coolie.

How are you going to get it through the turnstiles?


Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

That's a stag-geringly large animal, Coolie.

How are you going to get it through the turnstiles?

I'll see Bill who is in charge gates

 

He's got a Microsoft spot for me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

That's a stag-geringly large animal, Coolie.

How are you going to get it through the turnstiles?

Somebody talking about me?

DSC_0021.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

That's a stag-geringly large animal, Coolie.

How are you going to get it through the turnstiles?

Import a couple of beavers too........................they'll go through the turnstiles like a hot knife through butter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Import a couple of beavers too........................they'll go through the turnstiles like a hot knife through butter.

Somebody talking about me too?

American_Beaver.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Somebody talking about me?

DSC_0021.jpg

That is one ugly animal and must taste nicer than it looks! What about moose burgers from the van during the game?

  • Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Import a couple of beavers too........................they'll go through the turnstiles like a hot knife through butter.

We've our own nasty beavers

They live in a corral on Batley beck

And are let out for exercise once a week

On Saturday nights

 

 

On Bradford Rd.. 

You can always find a nasty beaver there

 

;)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

That is one ugly animal and must taste nicer than it looks! What about moose burgers from the van during the game?

That a fine lookin' young lady my friend...FINE!   You better get those glasses checked...shes a beauty!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coolie said:

We've our own nasty beavers

They live in a corral on Batley beck

And are let out for exercise once a week

On Saturday nights

 

 

On Bradford Rd.. 

You can always find a nasty beaver there

 

;)

We have a disorder called Beaver Fever over here...you got it over there?

Giardiasis, popularly known as beaver fever, is a parasitic disease caused by Giardia lamblia. About 10% of those infected have no symptoms. When symptoms occur they may include diarrhea, abdominal pain, and weight loss. Vomiting, blood in the stool, and fever are less common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

We have a disorder called Beaver Fever over here...you got it over there?

Giardiasis, popularly known as beaver fever, is a parasitic disease caused by Giardia lamblia. About 10% of those infected have no symptoms. When symptoms occur they may include diarrhea, abdominal pain, and weight loss. Vomiting, blood in the stool, and fever are less common.

Charming, but I guess that's Batley in a Saturday night. 

  • Like 2

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like everyone has finished their Christmas jigsaws and are now getting bored.

  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

We have a disorder called Beaver Fever over here...you got it over there?

Giardiasis, popularly known as beaver fever, is a parasitic disease caused by Giardia lamblia. About 10% of those infected have no symptoms. When symptoms occur they may include diarrhea, abdominal pain, and weight loss. Vomiting, blood in the stool, and fever are less common.

Must be something confined to Canada 

 

As in England we don't have sexual relations with beavers ;)

So don't catch any infectious diseases

;);););)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, coolie said:

Must be something confined to Canada 

 

As in England we don't have sexual relations with beavers ;)

So don't catch any infectious diseases

;);););)

I know...I know...the English are 'pure as the driven snow'...?????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I know...I know...the English are 'pure as the driven snow'...?????

LOL of course my friend

Stiff upper lip and all that :)

Now lancastrians.. Is a different story ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Devon Ram said:

What has the club or Amber Ribbon got in mind for the home game against Wolfpack April 15th 2018?

I understand that York put some work into raising the public's interest in the game Att 2,602 how it didn,t say in the article. A quick look on the internet i found The London Expat Canadian Meetup Group (www.meetup.com) plus www.canadaclub.co.uk plus a facebook page group for canadians living in the UK.

If we could find somebody who,s good at putting together a match day poster that we could get put up on these sites or any ex pat newspaper plus contact any radio station.

It would be good to get a good turnout for this game.

To say this thread had drifted from its initial intent would be a gross understatement !!!  Does anyone have a valid comment??  If not I think its probably run its course.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps the off season allows for such warbling and digress

  • Like 3

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Looks like everyone has finished their Christmas jigsaws and are now getting bored.

Aye we have

Pushed the boat out this year and upper the pieces

32 was definitely a struggle and kept me busy for 4 days :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coolie said:

His plate is bigger than mine ;)

Its called 'Beaver Tail' over here and is considered a delicacy...eating beaver Tail...some wait in long lines to taste it (and not at the bar either).

04122013-beavertails-tripletrip.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its called 'Beaver Tail' over here and is considered a delicacy...eating beaver Tail...some wait in long lines to taste it (and not at the bar either).

04122013-beavertails-tripletrip.jpg

Isn't there a special word for a beaver with a tail.. There was in Amsterdam :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bi11 said:

And I thought that you went to Amsterdam for the culture Coolie.

Just window shopping and to get away from the smell of weed in Dewsbury 

Should be renamed to

Little columbia ;)

Great place Amsterdam only place you can get 4 unlimited meals for the same price as 15 minutes with a bonny lass

Where as in batley you can get unlimited time with a not so bonny lass for the price of a kebab.. With chilli sauce and salad :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...