Dual reg

DEANO

21 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Nice to see j.b.f. getting a run out sun, like it says dual reg.

Bet theres a few playing for Rovers that will turn out for the Knights this season, theres a couple of Donny players playing for F.C. on Sunday as well, at least it helps J.B.F. get fit for the start of the season.

13 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Keep up the good for us, we at the knights expect high standards this season.

Hull daily mail described his try as a powerful solo effort looks like J.F.B. has come back mean and keen,hope he scores a few for us like that

5 hours ago, Silverlight said:

I read this report in the Hull Daily Mail and was surprised to see Jake Butler- Fleming described as a dual registered player!. Surely the Mail have got this wrong, he is a York Knights player.

Technically you are of course correct, sloppy journalism.

7 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Strictly speaking the journalism was actually correct. JBF was dual-registered on Sunday, as our player. :) 

Why did I guess you would see it that way .,should have read Yorks player being used on dual reg if you really want to be correct mate.

Barrow kicked DR into the long grass 3 seasons ago in favour of locals. Look forward to playing you next season. Oops,sorry.

21 hours ago, Silverlight said:

I read this report in the Hull Daily Mail and was surprised to see Jake Butler- Fleming described as a dual registered player!. Surely the Mail have got this wrong, he is a York Knights player.

Forget the technicalities of DR, it would have been more informative  for the HKR fans if the Hull Daily Mail had identified JBF as a York player and despite his strong performance, not available for further appearances for HKR this season.

22 hours ago, Silverlight said:

How good is it though, having a player (and others!) of his standard contracted to us for 2018. Seems Hull KR fans would be more than happy having him turn out for them in SL.

Can't wait to see us rip this division to bits. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

In an ideal world, it would be a team of York home-grown players pushing the club to promotion and beyond. Maybe that's something that can be achieved in the future.

In the meantime, I'm happy seeing the club use whatever means they can to gain an advantage, so long as it's not unsporting (which DR isn't). Barrow and Keighley fans can say what they want, they have their own way of doing things and good luck to them - although to the Barrow fan on here, hope Barrow embrace the Toronto experience this year on and off the pitch ;)

I'm interested also to see James Ford got to spend the day with Tim Sheens at the Hull KR vs Hull FC match, learning first hand from a coach of his calibre is invaluable and can only benefit York.

5 hours ago, AB Knight said:

In an ideal world, it would be a team of York home-grown players pushing the club to promotion and beyond. Maybe that's something that can be achieved in the future.

In the meantime, I'm happy seeing the club use whatever means they can to gain an advantage, so long as it's not unsporting (which DR isn't). Barrow and Keighley fans can say what they want, they have their own way of doing things and good luck to them - although to the Barrow fan on here, hope Barrow embrace the Toronto experience this year on and off the pitch ;)

I'm interested also to see James Ford got to spend the day with Tim Sheens at the Hull KR vs Hull FC match, learning first hand from a coach of his calibre is invaluable and can only benefit York.

It would appear Fordy is thinking of fielding a couple of K.R. youngsters on Sunday agin the Hawks ? ok by me has to have look at them at some time in a knights shirt ,was impressed the way we when about the Fev game when we do get our final 17 sorted out  we will be hard to beat at home on saying that away wins will be hard come by winning two or three on the bounce will take a good team to do so this season the Bulls will of course fancy their chances good job were going to beat them first up.

come ye Kneets

On 24/01/2018 at 2:17 PM, yck2017 said:

It would appear Fordy is thinking of fielding a couple of K.R. youngsters on Sunday agin the Hawks ? ok by me has to have look at them at some time in a knights shirt ,was impressed the way we when about the Fev game when we do get our final 17 sorted out  we will be hard to beat at home on saying that away wins will be hard come by winning two or three on the bounce will take a good team to do so this season the Bulls will of course fancy their chances good job were going to beat them first up.

come ye Kneets

Are you playing in red Sunday?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Archived