Good News

Kevin Nicholas

Due to personal issues away from the Club I have to accept that my contribution on all fronts was limited in 2017 and the close season has seen little or no involvement from me in many areas. My office in Manchester eventually closes on this Friday which hopefully will free up some time for me to get back up to pace to help take the Club forward in 2018.

We had an important strategic meeting at the Club this week and we expect to bring some vital improvements to the Club over the coming weeks. We hope to start to make some issues known later this week re some on and off field issues which I think supporters will be positive about so..... watch this space as they say. Or keep an eye on website, Twitter and Facebook!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't suppose you want a list to be going on with!!...............seriously though, you have to strike a balance with what brings you your living and the time available for other concerns. We know what you've put in to the club.

Your a tease Mr N. I hope it's good enough whatever it is as some people on here will be expecting a new 40 million pound clubhouse lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

18 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Your a tease Mr N. I hope it's good enough whatever it is as some people on here will be expecting a new 40 million pound clubhouse lol

Of course , paid for by kirklees council PM 

IMG_0583.JPG

Mmmmmm. Lots to look forward to at the back end of the week- including a game!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Ouch. You weren't to know Stevie wonder but Marc with a "c".

Yep really missed Sunday rugbys. Won't be a leisurely stroll round mount in summer attire though!

Bet the lads are pumped 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Ouch. You weren't to know Stevie wonder but Marc with a "c".

Yep really missed Sunday rugbys. Won't be a leisurely stroll round mount in summer attire though!

Bet the lads are pumped 

Meant to say to set our mark lol

Website & social media confirms signing of Lewis Galbraith. Good news.

At game on Sunday you will see scoreboard relocated in permanent frame at top rear of Lingard terrace. Fibre optic cable going in tomorrow so can operate from in Rons lounge. Software been looked at so by first home game should be as we want it. This is with help of sponsors which will credit shortly when job complete but we are very grateful- good news i think

more to follow....

Excellent news on both fronts. I must say what a great bunch of people we have at our club from top to bottom and the support we get from our sponsors is incredible

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Pal of mine is doing some of the cabling. Looks really good elevated and would be brilliant if all plumbed in for game Sunday especially if floodlights kick in.....

Dare I say it. Vandal prevention?

5 hours ago, 9' oller said:

especially if floodlights kick in.....

its usually a 2pm kick off to avoid putting money in the slot.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

37 minutes ago, RogerT said:

No next week.

I guess you'll be getting all excited Roger....are you going to camp out outside the Nash so that your first in the queue?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Sorry to disappoint you all, we are at a family funeral over in Leeds next Friday afternoon, and be going back to a club over there, so more than likely I will be too bozled to go, just have to wait until another time.

Archived