Hock

jamescolin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sweaty craiq said:

Has been superb at Leigh, but misses lots through injury - no off field issues at all, only good comments. Bet he wishes he had grown up a decade ago, massive talent who if we had him and acton in the 8's we would still be in SL

From what you say, he sounds like a good signing. 

53 minutes ago, jamescolin said:
7 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Is that the chippy where there was a fight last week?

Two fish got battered.

Sounds fishy to me but at least you came up Trumps.

i just SLID out 

8 hours ago, clogdance said:

Ben Reynold's (Leigh)  Dad reckons he is....hope he does sign for you guys, far to good to be 'unemployed'

Perhaps OldRover can enlighten us on this one!!

Im Fev and im proud

Hock has had obviously had well-documented disciplinary problems over the years but here's one statistic that I think is a bit interesting.

He's had a lot of referrals to the RFL disciplinary committee, but in four of the last five years he has had exactly six referrals each season.

The exception was 2015, the only season where he played under Paul Rowley. That season, when he played two games for Salford and then 17 for Leigh, he was referred 19 times.

That said, he was only charged once for Leigh that year (ie found not guilty, or sin bin/penalty sufficient), so he probably suffered from his own reputation a bit that year, too.

As an aside, in 2015 Leigh had 76 referrals to the disciplinary department, and that number dropped to 33 the following year.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Hock has had obviously had well-documented disciplinary problems over the years but here's one statistic that I think is a bit interesting.

He's had a lot of referrals to the RFL disciplinary committee, but in four of the last five years he has had exactly six referrals each season.

The exception was 2015, the only season where he played under Paul Rowley. That season, when he played two games for Salford and then 17 for Leigh, he was referred 19 times.

That said, he was only charged once for Leigh that year (ie found not guilty, or sin bin/penalty sufficient), so he probably suffered from his own reputation a bit that year, too.

As an aside, in 2015 Leigh had 76 referrals to the disciplinary department, and that number dropped to 33 the following year.

Also known as the rowley years

Archived