manu266

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2018 at 2:45 PM, timmysauce said:

Surprisingly quick response from Rogers:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Matches that are not broadcasted with your cable provider will not be accessible with your cable provider log in. These matches are indeed SN NOW exclusive. To access this content
you will need to subscribe to SN NOW online subscription. Just the same SN NOW Online subscribers do not have access to Cable provider broadcasted matches.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

This is what SN responded to timmysauce 3 months ago. Crazy system...

1 hour ago, manu266 said:

This is what SN responded to timmysauce 3 months ago. Crazy system...

I don't know what any of that even means. I am guessing it is legal speak for am I out of luck and will have to wait until I go back to the UK in a couple of weeks before I can watch the Wolfpack again. 

24 minutes ago, krakauer said:

Does any of aforementioned content can be viewed on android? I know there is snnow app but their faq does not mention streaming RL. 

I don't know how Sportsnet now works but I am hoping that once I can log on, all content will be available. If that is the case, you should have no issues with the android app.

Have you tried logging into Sportsnet now on their website? Has anyone done this yet? Curious to see how this is viewed. 

When I'm not logged in, I can see (from Canada only) their full lineup, in grey and with a lock to warn me that I cannot access anything without a subscription.

image.thumb.png.06dff36080212afa3acdbd3f4faec43a.png

Once logged in, I only see what I have in my cable package, SN and SN1 + some free streaming stuff.

image.thumb.png.7aecf319062e1f1a586573beacccde4f.png

As of this morning, there is still no confirmation that the Magic Weekend will be covered live on SNNOW.

10 hours ago, Michael1812 said:

I don't know how Sportsnet now works but I am hoping that once I can log on, all content will be available. If that is the case, you should have no issues with the android app.

Have you tried logging into Sportsnet now on their website? Has anyone done this yet? Curious to see how this is viewed. 

Thanks Michael, i haven't tried yet it looks like snnow wants money upfront though.

image.thumb.png.fdcf252731504e96b9a0bd5de67e1f5a.png

TWP game and most other games just appeared.

I'll subscribe I think, all SL games this weekend and I hope all Championship games next week. But too expensive in my opinion.

yeah i'm going t have to watch the highlights from these only, i'm not paying the premium price for SNW.

i'm sure that they are working n getting this sorted out for the qualifiers as those are games shown by SKY as well.

2 hours ago, NickWeaver said:

Sportsnet World is showing most of the Summer Bash games this weekend only missing the first game on Saturday because it clashes with the Rugby Union Final.

The Barrow V Sheffield game is on Sportsnet World 1, one of the overflow channels.

2 hours ago, NickWeaver said:

Sportsnet World is showing most of the Summer Bash games this weekend only missing the first game on Saturday because it clashes with the Rugby Union Final.

Game TV lists the Toronto/Leigh game live on Saturday.....2:30 P.M. Toronto time.

11 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Game TV lists the Toronto/Leigh game live on Saturday.....2:30 P.M. Toronto time.

That's probably a mistake as they said on Twitter before last weekend that they would not be able to show these 2 games.

• 5 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, ojx said:

Does anyone know if it will be possible for Canadians to watch England vs New Zealand in Denver (via streaming or cable tv)?

You just might have to drive down their OJX...time to fire up that McLaren I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, ojx said:

Does anyone know if it will be possible for Canadians to watch England vs New Zealand in Denver (via streaming or cable tv)?

Don't you have anything better to watch tomorrow PM???

But yes ok, unless blacked out for Canadians, it will be on CBS Sports Network.

13 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Don't you have anything better to watch tomorrow PM???

But yes ok, unless blacked out for Canadians, it will be on CBS Sports Network.

Damn, just noticed they are almost at the same time. I'll be at the Den. Thanks anyway.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:32 AM, manu266 said:

image.thumb.png.fdcf252731504e96b9a0bd5de67e1f5a.png

TWP game and most other games just appeared.

I'll subscribe I think, all SL games this weekend and I hope all Championship games next week. But too expensive in my opinion.

They used the Stade Toulousian Rugby Union Club logo.  

1 minute ago, RobertAM said:

anyone know if the England-New Zealand match is on Canadian TV? I can't find it anywhere 

on the TSN channels??

CBS Sports Network if you have it, it's on Bell Fibe, don't know about other providers.

Should also be on Fox League via watchNRL, I saw a lot of promotion this morning during the Pacific Tests.

Reports on Facebook that there is loads of RL on Sportsnet One this week. NRL and SL. 

Wigan v Leeds

Catalans v Cas

Brisbane v Canberra

Need to give positive feedback if you want it to continue.

I'm not sure if Super League or NRL games were on SN1 last year but this is wonderful news.  People need to watch, or record these games so Rogers can see a demand for Rugby League.

Here's what I found so far.  All games on SN1 Eastern time.

Wigan vs. Leeds  - 8pm Thursday June 28

Catalans vs. Castleford - 4pm Saturday June 30 (Isn't there something else going on then?)

Huddersfield vs. Hull FC - 7pm Thursday July 5

Penrith vs. New Zealand - 7pm Friday July 6

Now let's hope the middle 8s will also make an appearance on SN1.

Archived