RL on Canadian TV

manu266

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

if i can just watch the games on wolfpack TV after the fact i can start looking at cancelling cable perhaps.

If you're in the UK, there are free VPN services that will let you view the CBC stuff for free (masks you ip to be in Canada)

43 minutes ago, midlandfaxfan said:

hi is there a way to watch cbc sports in the uk.   i use a good vpn but cant find cbc sports on my iptv packages.   thanks.

www.cbc.ca/sports

They use a sports streaming website, not an actual TV channel. You'll have to use a browser to stream

1 minute ago, midlandfaxfan said:

great thank you.   so just set my vpn to canada and go to that site?

Yes sir!  Give it a try now, they are probably steaming some garbage like under 18 competitive knitting at the moment lol

7 minutes ago, TboneFromTO said:

Yes sir!  Give it a try now, they are probably steaming some garbage like under 18 competitive knitting at the moment lol

haha thanks.   just checked it out couldnt find anything live right now but seen a kids baseball game from a few hours ago lol

no coverage of the game this weekend, i mean why would we want to show it to the Canadian audiences right?

hopefully with us in SL we can start working with Elstone  to bring SL up to miminimum NA standards.

image.png.53d61f8b4776794b589cf1e946091337.png

33 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

no coverage of the game this weekend, i mean why would we want to show it to the Canadian audiences right?

hopefully with us in SL we can start working with Elstone  to bring SL up to miminimum NA standards.

image.png.53d61f8b4776794b589cf1e946091337.png

EXCUSE my ignorance on this................so does this mean the CBC "stream" post from manu266 at the top of this page here won't be happening or what???

34 minutes ago, Cameron Highlander said:

EXCUSE my ignorance on this................so does this mean the CBC "stream" post from manu266 at the top of this page here won't be happening or what???

nope! all we have is the live commentary on the radio.

https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/radio

3 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

I have copy paste a fake news, I apologize for this. It is logic in the end, and it's still a miracle that we will get 6 on 7 games live on Canadian tv. We still don't know which channel and since TWP is slow to communicate on this we have to prepare for the worse, snwl, but still, I won't complain too much.

Since all games are filmed I demand TWP give us the full replay on their website for free and in time for my Monday night supper.

Currently watching Widnes v London at the Australian NYC. Join me if you are in the vicinity. Widnes is stronger that we thought... For now.

3 minutes ago, manu266 said:

I have copy paste a fake news, I apologize for this. It is logic in the end, and it's still a miracle that we will get 6 on 7 games live on Canadian tv. We still don't know which channel and since TWP is slow to communicate on this we have to prepare for the worse, snwl, but still, I won't complain too much.

Since all games are filmed I demand TWP give us the full replay on their website for free and in time for my Monday night supper.

Currently watching Widnes v London at the Australian NYC. Join me if you are in the vicinity. Widnes is stronger that we thought... For now.

they did bulk up as has everyone else in SL...except for Leeds, and Salford? Did Salford sign a player?

Just now, manu266 said:

We all forgive you because of the numerous examples of fine work you have done in the past...keep up the good work. 

Widnes game isn't over yet..I think London will pull it out.

8 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

We all forgive you because of the numerous examples of fine work you have done in the past...keep up the good work. 

Widnes game isn't over yet..I think London will pull it out.

6 points at half time, still is anyone's game

Just now, manu266 said:

Wow Broncos did it! Impressive at the end, good news for championship teams.

Thank God I got a call right for a change...I'm on a new streak of 1!

55 minutes ago, ojx said:

WTF - Can't see Leeds vs Toulouse listed on SportsNet anywhere.  Of course, four channels are need to show the same Huddersfield Town v Chelsea game. Damn you SportsNet.

I take it back! It is on SNWL1.  Why don't they put it on the listings?

Some guy named Tristan Melbourne on facebook will live stream as much of the match tomorrow as he can.  Add this random (totally not me ;) ) person on Facebook to get access to his terrible quality live stream from they Shay!

2 hours ago, ojx said:

I take it back! It is on SNWL1.  Why don't they put it on the listings?

The listings for super league with SN can either be under Super League Rugby or Rugby Super League, which adds to the confusion.

SN world coverage of super league and challenge cup this year has been disappointing.  Most weeks there are televised RL games not carried by SN world, but there are hours of SN world review every single day.  NRL coverage has been good, but with the Wolfpack coming up in the English RL system it would be nice to see more super league games televised on a premium sports channel.

And for us who live over 1000km  away from Toronto and can't make the next home game against Hull KR, it is now listed on TV(under Super League Rugby):

Saturday Aug 18 at 2:30pm on SN world

Sunday Aug 19 at 5:00pm on SN world

Whether the game gets added to SN1 who knows, I'm sure we won't find out until a few hours before the game.

Archived