A sad news week

Big Doug

Its a very sad week as a result of the news of two of Hornets best supporters. First came the passing of Ray Myers (Mr Rochdale Hornets) and then the sad news of the death of the wife of Geoff Hurst (Christine) one of Hornets best supporters.

I hope their passing is marked by the club. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

So very sorry to hear of the passing of Ray Myers. I know he hadn't been well for some time. I must have known Ray for over 40 years, he was Hornets through and through.

Condolences to all Rays family. RIP

DTnSnDRW4AAMv3j[1].jpg

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

A true gent with a generous happy spirit that was truly a Hornet through and through. I have many fond memories of time spent in his company and even laughed at his jokes ?. Occasionally!

From all of us in Birmingham our thoughts are with Ena and the rest of the family

Onward Hornets and heres to hearing the hooter sound when he is watching over Hornets

Sorry to read about this sad news.

If you are planning a silent tribute at the pre-season friendly on Sunday 21st January please could you let me know so I can advise our supporters prior to the game.

Archived