2018 shirt

clifford

Wonder what sort of sponsorship deals financially we got this year? Salford Uni on the arm, Oasis on twice,Regenda,Premier on twice (who I think give CH a car),Oldham times on shorts (which incidentally would have been miles better swapping on the shirt arm instead of Salford Uni),Mullaneys who have been with us a while,two under the collar I can't quite make out. 

THL auctioneers conspicuous by their absence.

Hope we got some money out of shirt sponsorship this season to benefit the club.

The leisure gear looks well though, proper quality stuff by the look of it.Prices not too bad although I feel £30 for a polo is a bit steep,but hey ho at least there is some gear out at last!

On 03/02/2018 at 9:00 PM, Dave Naylor said:

Here's the home kit released today.  I've had sight of it for a few weeks and it's grown on me.  I think it'll look really good when we see an actual shirt and I think it'll look good on fans.  Tomorrow's release of the away shirt should be entertaining!

1yEKTG.png

Love this kit

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got any of the new gear? What are the sizes like on the leisurewear? 

Got a shirt I'd ordered online and think I'd want parts to be bigger and parts to be smaller so a bit of a weird one.

Quality looks a lot better though.

17 hours ago, St92 said:

Anyone got any of the new gear? What are the sizes like on the leisurewear? 

Got a shirt I'd ordered online and think I'd want parts to be bigger and parts to be smaller so a bit of a weird one.

Quality looks a lot better though.

I ordered a hoody, sizing is bang on I think, I normally order size small and the hoody fits spot on. I like the quality of it plus it has embroidered badges and thumb cutouts on each sleeve.

Went with my eldest to St Anne's last night and all the other kids wanted one when they saw his, if they buy ours instead of Leeds, Wigan etc that'd be great. 

Next payday = home shirt 

Archived