Pre-season: Home to West Wales Raiders

gogledd

A decent hit out yesterday. It took 25 minutes to overcome some stiff defense from Raiders and we had an 18 - 0 advantage at half time. Second half saw some brilliant interplay, lots of open rugby on display. Very good to watch. West Wales are a young inexperienced sideand we will face some tough opposition this year, but 60 - 0 is a great start. looking forward to the St. Helens visit next weekend

I was talking to a few raiders fans and they had a few seventeen year olds playing so the result was to be expected but if they can keep on with progress they’ll have a decent team in a couple of years. 

Our new prop is a handful. I’m sure I’ve seen him playing against us and giving us a hard time. Overall a very enjoyable match.

22 minutes ago, clwydianrange said:

I was talking to a few raiders fans and they had a few seventeen year olds playing so the result was to be expected but if they can keep on with progress they’ll have a decent team in a couple of years. 

Our new prop is a handful. I’m sure I’ve seen him playing against us and giving us a hard time. Overall a very enjoyable match.

Lets hope the teams at West Wales Raiders are successful - they could do with a couple of years in the same base to start with.

He did play against us - formerly of All Golds I think

18 hours ago, gogledd said:

Lets hope the teams at West Wales Raiders are successful - they could do with a couple of years in the same base to start with.

He did play against us - formerly of All Golds I think

Wasn't he on loan to Coventry last year from Barrow?

Couldn't make it Sunday but mum&dad said we looked very promising :)

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

8 hours ago, FearNothing said:

Wasn't he on loan to Coventry last year from Barrow?

Couldn't make it Sunday but mum&dad said we looked very promising :)

Your right - it was Coventry

Archived