2-4 Feb: Betfred Championship Round 1 - Match Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

Fabou you entered in my predictions already then? We just post them and you track them

Yes. the only thing i am not sure about is Ojx choice between Leigh vs Toronto... He said Leigh at first but seemed to change his mind following some "pressure" ahaha

so I entered Toronto for him...

ojx it is still time to change your mind :D

7 minutes ago, Fabou said:

Yes. the only thing i am not sure about is Ojx choice between Leigh vs Toronto... He said Leigh at first but seemed to change his mind following some "pressure" ahaha

He won't be changing his mind...it was just a simple keyboard error the first time, everything is straightened out now.

31 minutes ago, Fabou said:

put him down for Toronto by 30!

8 hours ago, Fabou said:

Thanks Fabou, I'll stick with Toronto. Please ignore my earlier moment of spinach deprivation. 

10 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Fabou do you need a point spread as well or we just picking W L D?

OK from now we are 25, no problem to add other people, the only rules is that the predictions should come Before the beginning of the round.

Regarding your question, for the first round, We will stay with W/L/D. for the next rounds, we will predict the exact score (not only who wins and by how much...). The excelsheet template that I found (made originally for soccer i guess) allows us to:

- score 0 if you do not predict who wins the match // NB: with the orignal excelsheet (for soccer), you scored -1 point

- score 1 if you predict who wins the match

- score 2 if you predict who wins + the difference in Points (if you said 14-10 but it turns out to be 20-16, you score 2) / NB: with the orignal excelsheet (for soccer), you would have scored 4 points

- score 6 if you predict exactly the correct score / NB: with the orignal excelsheet (for soccer), you would have scored 7 points

I chose to score 0, 2 and 6 instead of -1, 4 and 7.

Should we score 3 instead of 2 if we guess the correct score difference???  (often people say for exemple Fev by 8 points...)

EXAMPLE : So for the next rounds, we will do like this (here OJX prediction :D ) :
Dewsbury Rams v Sheffield Eagles   22-20
Toulouse Olympique v  Swinton Lions  14-12
Featherstone Rovers v Halifax 24-20
Leigh Centurions v Toronto Wolfpack  10-40
London Broncos v Barrow Raiders 20-20
Rochdale Hornets v Batley Bulldogs 14-15

NB : if you dont want to predict the score but only who wins, no pb, but you will miss the chance to score 2/3 or 6.

BTW : the season starts TODAY !!!!!!

Archived