Barnes

westizbest

Another  acquisition from a top SL system that only takes and holds onto the best youngsters . Having never seen the kid or knowing anything of him I’d be interested from guys who have and are familiar with him what kind of player he is and what attributes he brings ?

Hes just a natual athelete DavidM as a kid he was a real talented footballer also. He was in the England academy set up at 16, Played in the Swinton team that beat Huddersfield in the challenge cup at 17 and I believe got a good deal at Wigan as after his first twelve months there had two NRL clubs interested in him.

Hes defensively very strong and will dominate tackles and is a player who bends the line when he carries the ball in general and if given the right ball will break the line as he knows where to run. He also has a useful offload game.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

Hes just a natual athelete DavidM as a kid he was a real talented footballer also. He was in the England academy set up at 16, Played in the Swinton team that beat Huddersfield in the challenge cup at 17 and I believe got a good deal at Wigan as after his first twelve months there had two NRL clubs interested in him.

Hes defensively very strong and will dominate tackles and is a player who bends the line when he carries the ball in general and if given the right ball will break the line as he knows where to run. He also has a useful offload game.

Great stuff Gilly , cheers . As I say these clubs don’t  waste their time 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Great stuff Gilly , cheers . As I say these clubs don’t  waste their time 

I think he got a four year contract aswell which shows how highly thought of he is. When he signed for Wigan he had a choice between them Salford Saints Warrington Cas and Leeds.

Looking forward to seeing him play, I think its something he was eager to do.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

7 hours ago, westizbest said:

On a month from Wigan ... jeez we got a money tree ????... another great signing 

7 hours ago, westizbest said:

On a month from Wigan ... jeez we got a money tree ????... another great signing 

Likely tapped up and signed havens money tree. Utt

8 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Got to agree with what Gilly says. Watched this lad through the youth system and was always stand out. Athletic and physically strong with a deceptive turn of pace too.

Archived