Scott Rooke

The Voodooguru

18 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

I don't want to give out wrong info but I was told it's a whiplash type injury so hopefully not as serious as it could've been.  

The latest update on the Town website doesn't seem as positive to me. If the RFL benevolant fund are liasing with the family it must be a serious injury. Lets just hope he can and does make a full recovery.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

The latest update on the Town website doesn't seem as positive to me. If the RFL benevolant fund are liasing with the family it must be a serious injury. Lets just hope he can and does make a full recovery.

Sounds like he will from what i was told today but better to wait for official news.

It looks from Twitter that some of the St Helens players have sent personal video messages to Scott. Well done the St Helens lads, and hope it aids Scott's recovery

Copied from Twitter :

More

Matthew Grainger Retweeted Jodie

Class stuff from @engywalmsley @TommyMak21 @LouieMS14 & @JZTaia Scott was absolutely buzzing with the videos, definitely cheered him up! Cheers lads! @Saints1890 @WorkingtonTown

3 hours ago, shaun mc said:

It looks from Twitter that some of the St Helens players have sent personal video messages to Scott. Well done the St Helens lads, and hope it aids Scott's recovery

Copied from Twitter :

More

Class stuff from @engywalmsley @TommyMak21 @LouieMS14 & @JZTaia Scott was absolutely buzzing with the videos, definitely cheered him up! Cheers lads! @Saints1890 @WorkingtonTown

Aye he has had videos, town lads have sent him one today too and he’s absolutely buzzing! 

4 hours ago, shaun mc said:

Copied from Twitter :

More

That’s fantastic . This hasn’t from what I seen been picked up much in the wider rl media but the good wishes from around the rl community is hopefully a great fillip for him . Everyone is pulling in the same direction with enormous good will to get Scott out the other side from these tough days . Stick in their pal , dark times come to an end with time and the best care . 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:30 PM, GMcKeating said:

Hi everyone. 

The benevolent fund is part of the RFL support network for players who suffer injury in the game. They have been really supportive and give practical help and advice. As the statement says Scott is still undergoing tests at the RVI. 

There is also a page in the News section regarding Scott on the RFL Benevolent Fund website

Town fans will also notice a familiar name in the About Us link - John Burke

4 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

There is also a page in the News section regarding Scott on the RFL Benevolent Fund website

Town fans will also notice a familiar name in the About Us link - John Burke

I pray for a better outcome for Scott. I was very close to the horrific incident that injured John Burke in the game against Leeds and it's still imprinted in my memory. 

I was there as well SS but not really close to the incident (near the Leeds try line IIRC)......40 years ago

Anyway, hope the videos and good wishes from the RL community have perked Scott up and aided his well-being

Archived