Highlights

NickD

Anybody managed to find any highlights from Friday on YouTube?  The preseason friendlies are there and were up very promptly but cant find anything for the Sheffield match.  We know there is some footage because of the Twitter clip of that rather splendid tackle by Knowles near the end..

Would be nice to read about Neil's thoughts on the game too.  There were a few post match reflections after the friendlies but again I haven't seen anything on the Sheffield game..Maybe we have to buy a programme this Sunday?

32 minutes ago, NickD said:

Anybody managed to find any highlights from Friday on YouTube?  The preseason friendlies are there and were up very promptly but cant find anything for the Sheffield match.  We know there is some footage because of the Twitter clip of that rather splendid tackle by Knowles near the end..

Would be nice to read about Neil's thoughts on the game too.  There were a few post match reflections after the friendlies but again I haven't seen anything on the Sheffield game..Maybe we have to buy a programme this Sunday?

To view the highlights you have to make a donation of at least £1,I think it's a great idea,a good way of hopefully raising money for the club.

Hi Nick,

As mentioned by Graham, we're trying to monetise the highlights to generate some funds towards the All Together 2018 campaign.

For a minimum donation of £1, you'll gain access to extensive highlights and the full 80 minutes. You can watch the highlights and full match as often as you like and the links won't expire.

The links to view the videos are sent by email as part of the 'thank you' note that those making a donation receive.

Graham is helping me distribute links to those who've made an offline donation.

You can make an online donation here: https://www.gofundme.com/ramssquadgoals 

We've taken £110 on #SquadGoals since the Sheffield game, which is an outstanding effort!

Thanks,

Tom

Tom

2 hours ago, NickD said:

I will get some comments from Neil online today or tomorrow. I had to leave on the hooter on Friday, so didn't get chance to set much stuff up for the week, but I've got some words from him for his programme piece, which I will run, in part, on the website.

We will also have interviews with Toby Everett and Matty English going online before Sunday.

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom Coates said:

Hi Nick,

As mentioned by Graham, we're trying to monetise the highlights to generate some funds towards the All Together 2018 campaign.

For a minimum donation of £1, you'll gain access to extensive highlights and the full 80 minutes. You can watch the highlights and full match as often as you like and the links won't expire.

The links to view the videos are sent by email as part of the 'thank you' note that those making a donation receive.

Graham is helping me distribute links to those who've made an offline donation.

You can make an online donation here: https://www.gofundme.com/ramssquadgoals 

We've taken £110 on #SquadGoals since the Sheffield game, which is an outstanding effort!

Thanks,

Tom

Hi tom. I donated £10 but deleted the replies as I got about 5 of them. Could you please resend the relevant email or link?

thanks

nick

10 hours ago, Tom Coates said:

Done. 

Cheers Tom. Great idea linking this to a donation.  Well done.  If you can persuade BSJ to add some commentary we might get even more.  He could throw in his free physics lesson so that we can all stop shouting “FORWARD” too. Win win?

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Cheers Tom. Great idea linking this to a donation.  Well done.  If you can persuade BSJ to add some commentary we might get even more.  He could throw in his free physics lesson so that we can all stop shouting “FORWARD” too. Win win?

Unfortunately our very own Victor meldrew is under contract to

The BBC ;)

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Unfortunately our very own Victor meldrew is under contract to

The BBC ;)

Don't be so critical. You get free lessons every home game so a bit of gratitude is called for.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Don't be so critical. You get free lessons every home game so a bit of gratitude is called for.

I'm grateful for every free lesson you preach to me.. Only thing that's free in this world is advice, and hopefully there's a whole lot more to learn to perfect the moaning, complaining a grand master like yourself can give 

;) ;)

Archived