Conference TV Coverage

More than one camera angle - more than I expected. On-screen graphics, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6-all now, no matter what the graphics say. :wink: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Five minutes to HT, and the visitors lead 6:12.

It was a dark and rainy night...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rochdale Mayfield 6:16 Egremont at half time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No scores at all in the second half 'til the 80th minute, when an Egremont player (Beckwith?) goes 80 metres to hammer in the final nail. A physical, agrressive, muddy game, and pretty enjoyable viewing.

Final result - Mayfield 6:22 Egremont

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good advert for the amateur game considering the conditions. The production was a bit like being at the game which was good and while I don't expect the commentators to know the players knowing which team was which would help

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

16 hours ago, Futtocks said:

No scores at all in the second half 'til the 80th minute, when an Egremont player (Beckwith?) goes 80 metres to hammer in the final nail. A physical, agrressive, muddy game, and pretty enjoyable viewing.

Final result - Mayfield 6:22 Egremont

Yes it was Lewis Beckwith who scored the final try

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

Looks like the weather has followed the first televised match of the day (the BBC Cup tie) to Fev Lions v Cas LL on Freesports.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm getting a nostalgic feeling, as the horizontal snow on TV recreates that analogue interference effect.

More importantly, it is 6 all between CLL & FL, five minutes into the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived