Leeds Rhinos stars to appear in Aussie soap Neighbours

DoubleD

6 hours ago, DavidM said:

Exhibitioning them to some housewives ? Interesting storyline ...?

neighbors is one of channel 5s top rated programmes and is shown in aus on channel 11 and is there top watch.

and is never missed in this household.;)

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

When is it on? I used to be a devoted viewer but haven't seen it for years now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Do they still show Prisoner Cell Block H?   We could get Ryan Bailey, Leon Pryce and Zak Hardaker in there somewhere.   And Jon Wilkin could play that little wrinkly old woman who was always moaning to the Warden.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

On 2/20/2018 at 11:14 AM, Desert Skipper said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Neighbours isn’t even shown on Aussie TV anymore and it’s basically just produced for a UK audience (where it isn’t as popular as it used to be).   Not knocking the idea of promoting the game as free publicity is great - but who will we be exhibitioning the sport’s stars to, exactly?   Some housewives?

It is still on Aussie TV, but on a digital channel that's a spinoff of one of the main ones. Still rates decently well, but I guess it'd be like if Corrie moved to ITV2. 

2 hours ago, Just Browny said:

When is it on? I used to be a devoted viewer but haven't seen it for years now.

Won't be for a while yet, it usually films between 4/5 months in advance, unlike soaps over here which are about 5/6 weeks.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

21 minutes ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

It’s a shame Danny McGuire isn’t at Leeds anymore, always had him down as a brilliant actor.. :)

a bigger shame wakefield couldn't afford him last year heh ?

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

On 2/21/2018 at 11:36 AM, Amber Avenger said:

It is still on Aussie TV, but on a digital channel that's a spinoff of one of the main ones. Still rates decently well, but I guess it'd be like if Corrie moved to ITV2. 

Won't be for a while yet, it usually films between 4/5 months in advance, unlike soaps over here which are about 5/6 weeks.

bang up to date these days we see each episode in the same week as aus.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Archived