Away Support Travel

inspectorgadget

Hi everyone; I’ve recently moved back to Cumbria after nearly 6 years living down in Harrogate; I listened to the game on the Radio yesterday & sounded like we gave them a good go. I’d like to start travelling to Away Games now as I don’t work weekends in my new role. Can anyone point me in the right direction of Supporters Clubs who travel to Away games? The last time I used to attend away games these were run from JJ’s & Henry Curwen; however I can’t see any information for these. 

Any help be much appreciated as I’m looking forward to supporting my local side once again!

Many Thanks

14 minutes ago, inspectorgadget said:

Hi everyone; I’ve recently moved back to Cumbria after nearly 6 years living down in Harrogate; I listened to the game on the Radio yesterday & sounded like we gave them a good go. I’d like to start travelling to Away Games now as I don’t work weekends in my new role. Can anyone point me in the right direction of Supporters Clubs who travel to Away games? The last time I used to attend away games these were run from JJ’s & Henry Curwen; however I can’t see any information for these. 

Any help be much appreciated as I’m looking forward to supporting my local side once again!

Many Thanks

Couple of Supporters clubs running coaches to most games,

See post in Keighley predictions thread from Scott who seems to be one of the main organisers.

Welcome on board, every extra voice counts

Travellers Rest supporters club have been established 24 years I think they  travel to every away game .The cost of membership of the club is £5 and they are a well informed and knowledgeable group who are die hard supporters who over the years have contributed a lot both financially and dedicatedly to the needs of this great club . I would guarantee you would be made very welcome and enjoy their company .  

Travellers seems the most appealing considering your comment Pink Panther. I attended the York game last season & witnessed a lot of swearing & abusing of elders so this could of been the same group in question. One question I have is why are they arguing amongst themselves when they’re all supporters of this great club. 

Funny there’s never a carry on the bus... you ask the folk that travel with us and have done for years they love it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it’s absolutely nonsense I’ll reply to it.

3 minutes ago, Pink panther said:

You never carry on its was only the other week Whitehaven people from YOUR bus were trying to fight inside and out side the stadium care to explain?  And I have the videos to prove it. So don' come YOUR bus never carry on. #ourtown 

Well I think you’ve made my mind up for me Mate. I for one don’t want to be attached to people who think it’s acceptable to cause trouble both whilst travelling & also during and after games. I will be contacting the Travellers Rest in due course to join up with them. Is their any way I can view this video evidence? Shocking really and will give our club a bad name

Like I’ve said the people who have travelled with us for years (this is out 8th year running) love coming on our bus and always make it a great day out. Obviously there’s always the odd supporter who swears but I think you’ll find that it is it always just people on our bus. Clearly this has been set up for our supporters club to be slagged off once again I will let you all carrying on doing so. We will carry on supporting and taking buses to every game (if possible) like we have done for the last 8 seasons. Enjoy what’s gonna be a cracking season under the new coach and BOD I’m sure we will! 

Hope you enjoy travelling away with the travellers we have a great friendship with many of the supporters that travel with them and have done for seasons, you’ll enjoy it their great people. 

Up The Town 

50 minutes ago, Pink panther said:

You never carry on its was only the other week Whitehaven people from YOUR bus were trying to fight inside and out side the stadium care to explain?  And I have the videos to prove it. So don' come YOUR bus never carry on. #ourtown 

Everyone with whats app has seen the videos and they dont tell the full story which was discussed on here. We are lucky that we have two supporters clubs who back the club home and away and raise vital funds. They certainly dont think its acceptable to cause trouble Inspector Gadget.

One likes a boozy day the other is more sedate. They both help our club!  

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

4 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Everyone with whats app has seen the videos and they dont tell the full story which was discussed on here. We are lucky that we have two supporters clubs who back the club home and away and raise vital funds. They certainly dont think its acceptable to cause trouble Inspector Gadget.

One likes a boozy day the other is more sedate. They both help our club!  

Hey, Travellers like a drink too! Port, Pimms & cocktails usually! UTT :clapping:

Archived