Raiders V Batley

Michael Ashton

Wasn't that the time when you lost up at the Mount when des ordered everybody back on the team coach straight away and departed without any snap or clean up.

7 hours ago, bwa said:

I'm surprised we never beat Batley at theirs when Des was funding the club and we cleaned up.

That'll be getting on for 10 years ago!!

I think it was 2009, Blocklehurst warmed up but never came out for K/O, We  got hammered I think and Ned Catic got sent off by Hewer.. I think thats what happened last time we were down there under Des.

This should be a great game between 2 of my favourite sides,batley because they have great fans and barrow because they turned us over in a similar fashion that batley did the other year so great respect to both teams. May the best team win.

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hang on RPH we have to play them at least Barrow drew with them.

only Saint Helens can better the Wolfpack....according to those not in the know....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived