Sky man of the match award.

Loiner

Having watched all the live sky games so far the motm has been decided by the public through the new sky app, fair enough, but the nominees are put forward by 4 greats of the game so says Eddie Hemmings. Who are these mysterious 4 does anybody know ???

It was all so much simpler in the days when Dave Hadfield would be summoned five minutes from time to confirm that, once again, the MOM award was going to Dennis Moran. Every week. Regardless of anything that had happened on the field.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

It was all so much simpler in the days when Dave Hadfield would be summoned five minutes from time to confirm that, once again, the MOM award was going to Dennis Moran. Every week. Regardless of anything that had happened on the field.

Does Iestyn Harris still have all those Tissot watches?

18 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I think he donated them to one of the Save the Bulls appeals (3rd or 4th, not sure?)

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

29 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I think he traded them for Jason Robinson's mountain bikes.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

4 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Dave Hadfield recalls those halcyon days in his Last Tackle column in the current issue of Rugby League World.

It's worth reading. (Dave Hadfield is always worth reading).

In shops now, available online (but not for free, Dave's got bills to pay y'know), rush out and buy, or just click here.

hadfield.png

Archived