3-4 Mar: Betfred Championship - Match Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, westlondonfan said:

Yes but I do enjoy watching it live.  I know I won’t be able to resist looking at the scores today .

Agreed. When I get round to watching the match tomorrow, I'll know the result and the score. I can't help myself on that matter. But I'll still watch it, probably.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Luke Briscoe wins it for Fev after pinching the ball.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Less than half a minute left and Fev now lead 30-38 after the successful Ridyard conversion.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Another lead let slip by Leigh. Catch up is going to be really hard. Only 7 defeats got 4th last year and Leigh have 4 already and still have to go to Fev, London, Toronto and Fax. Championship is rocking this year and Featherstone have showed their intentions today. Those top 4 or 5 clubs will be taking points off each other for sure.

The Championship is, as many predicted, the best kind of nuts, hoopla and random fun this year.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

18 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Another lead let slip by Leigh. Catch up is going to be really hard. Only 7 defeats got 4th last year and Leigh have 4 already and still have to go to Fev, London, Toronto and Fax. Championship is rocking this year and Featherstone have showed their intentions today. Those top 4 or 5 clubs will be taking points off each other for sure.

Don’t forget the mount pleasant either Leigh struggle there 

Archived