2 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

This was the only way over...   the driver of my transport told me it took 7 hours from Manchester airport to west of Sheffield last night.   All traffic on minor roads across the hills.

3FD4325E-5AB4-462F-865D-A265F649C3EA.jpeg

E8142966-97C6-4073-9975-62C494167FE6.jpeg

479590A8-5BBC-4026-8A1E-68E812C70100.jpeg

And I have to go back that way in a few hours.   Remind me to grab something from subway for the journey!

Can’t you stop off at Tony Smiths place?  I’m sure he would welcome you.

I think one of the problems is that large parts of Yorkshire are not under any Met Office weather warning now. The stadium and surrounding areas is safe, so providing players and officials can get there, it is rightly game on.

Fans can watch it on tv if they are upset they cant get there.

52 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I think one of the problems is that large parts of Yorkshire are not under any Met Office weather warning now. The stadium and surrounding areas is safe, so providing players and officials can get there, it is rightly game on.

Fans can watch it on tv if they are upset they cant get there.

Spot on, Dave. There's absolutely no reason to call the game off if your lads can get here. All we need is for that perishing wind to abate a bit as forecast and the conditions will be decent. The sun is shining here now working its magic and that easterly is drying the ground out as fast as the snow and ice can thaw.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Now that we know the game is going ahead, this is something to be aware of for those attending. The club will be marking its longstanding  bond with the city's fishing community in the 58th minute of the game.

Hull FC to mark triple trawler tragedy 50th anniversary on Friday

Really pleased to see the club honour the memory of all those men lost in the terrible events of that winter. It might be a long time ago but it's still a raw and vivid memory for those of us old enough to remember.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Spot on, Dave. There's absolutely no reason to call the game off if your lads can get here. All we need is for that perishing wind to abate a bit as forecast and the conditions will be decent. The sun is shining here now working its magic and that easterly is drying the ground out as fast as the snow and ice can thaw.

I'm sat in the garden in shorts and t shirt as we speak.

rldfsignature.jpg

34 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I'm sat in the garden in shorts and t shirt as we speak.

Do you deliver the post in Skidby by any chance?

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

I do OK.

SnowBike.jpg

Ya but you are on the road...that fat boy would go right across that field in your picture no problem!....ever tried one?

Ever tried a fat boy?

Good to hear the game is on and the pitch is playable. Good effort.

Also pleased to hear our lads got there half a day in advance so the game could be on. Nothing says small time rugby league more than when you hear of SL away teams turning up late because they set off two hours before kick off and misjudged the traffic.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

24 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Good to hear the game is on and the pitch is playable. Good effort.

Also pleased to hear our lads got there half a day in advance so the game could be on. Nothing says small time rugby league more than when you hear of SL away teams turning up late because they set off two hours before kick off and misjudged the traffic.

Yes good effort all round. The pitch was never really an issue though with the facilites at KCOM. In fact it looks pristine from the pictures I've seen.

Connor starts at 6 for Hull.

Just got to the ground and it's bloody freezing. Barely a thousand here at the monent, hope plenty more brave the conditions and make it worthwhile.

And it's either raining, sleeting or snowing....didnt hang around to find out which..

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Not far off kick off and I'l be surprised if there's 4 thousand in here.

My word it's cold.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sorry Eddie but I’m afraid we’re making excuses for lots of errors whatever conditions , which tells us it’s deeper than that in our game 

exactly....them blooming rhino balls for starters

Solid start by Wire, gonna need to sharpen up in attack. Forwards making yards for fun, 15m out and we take a drive on the 4th. Hope that isnt our 'style'.

Worrying that Goodwin has left the field - at leat we had a centre on bench.

Archived