2 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

I do not really see what Sinfields head butt has to do with the Watts situation.Sinfield has never had a record for foul play which was quite obviously taken into consideration.Now Watts,that is a totally different situation.By the way I am not a supporter of Leeds just an enthusiastic Rugby League supporter and head butting has no part to play on the field,the game is tough enough.

You don't see what a previous soft head butt has to do with gaging the length a ban for another soft head butt?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, BenGilesRL said:

you'll need stats to back that up, especially given the extremely low error count world cup final, that England go to, with sl players.

Do you not recall the whole theme of the England games being decent, but so many errors?

2 hours ago, BenGilesRL said:

you'll need stats to back that up, especially given the extremely low error count world cup final, that England go to, with sl players.

But that extremely low error coubt you refer to saw England make 13 errors versus Wire's 15 last night.

19 in the QF 

The Semi between Eng and Tonga saw 2 more errors overall than last night.

People just moan about it more over here.

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

It was a shame for Faraimo. I thought he was playing very well.

He hasn't had much fun at HFC so far. This, plus getting hurt in the Wollongong game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

He hasn't had much fun at HFC so far. This, plus getting hurt in the Wollongong game.

Yeah, he's had some rotten luck so far.

Seems completely unfazed by the snow and freezing cold though.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

:laugh:

I'd forgotten about Chris Hill's strop. I think he was substituted just after having words with Connor and walked off right in front of us, you could clearly see he wasn't in a very good mood.

The best thing to do with an annoying little git is to completely ignore him.

Then blindside him when the ref's not looking.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Wellsy, Fortunately or unfortunately,whichever side you are on the disciplinary panel do take past records into account.Just because it was a soft head butt does not excuse him.By the way I happen to think he is one of the best props in the business and has no reason to get involved in silly business.But ,there again the game is simple when you are sat in the stand.

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Have to say, sitting in the Whalebone with two open fires pre match, it took rather a lot of will power to wander down the the KC.

When RoyBoy walked in the pub before the game he was dressed as though he'd just finished cleaning the external lens on the periscope of a Russian submarine based somewhere in the Arctic Circle.

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

Was that the moment you found the willpower to go to the game?

Now you come to mention it...

When Roy walked through the door there was a strange scraping sound that seemed to occur at the same time the door opened and closed.. When the landlord examined the door afterwards, it opened and closed with hardly any noise at all. We gave it some thought and soon realised that the scraping sound must have come from everybody getting up off their bar stools to leave.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Yes but you’ve lost a lot of weight since those days.

Who'd have thought beer would turn out to be such a positive lifestyle choice?

Just watched a few highlights of the game again.

If you watch closely, at the end when all the players are shaking hands, Chris Hill tries to walk past Jake Connor and ignore him completely. Connor's not having any of it and grabs Hill's elbow to force him to shake hands which he then does.

They then walk off the pitch with their arms round each other laughing and joking.

Great stuff.

On 03/03/2018 at 9:59 AM, Lowdesert said:

Credit to any who went.  What a night.

The coldest for four seasons.

On 3/3/2018 at 9:59 AM, Lowdesert said:

What a night.

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

The coldest for four seasons.

3 hours ago, dkw said:

equally as cold for all the other Motown bands too probably... 

Not bad but I think if you had noticed Ullman's deliberate wording you'd have realised he actually beat you to it.

19 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Motown?  

I think he'd been on the Sherry.

Just now, dkw said:

Goddammit.... 

:laugh:

Archived