Jordan Tansey

davet

5 hours ago, davet said:

Might be old news, but he has joined Workington!!

Was supposed to be on trial @ Sheffield at the start of the season so that obviously came to a positive end for Sheffield!!

Can remember all the hype he created when he joined us.

Experienced guy could be a useful signing for town, I will look forward to     watching    him again this season.

39 minutes ago, town blue said:

Can you expand please why he was a waste of space?

Flashes of brilliance inbetween long periods of going through the motions. Never seemed to demonstrate that do-or-die attitude you want from a player. And, for a player who has played at the top level, didn't seem the fittest man on the park by a long way.

But.... I always believe everyone deserves the opportunity to prove doubters wrong, so good luck to him.

On 28/02/2018 at 7:46 PM, JonT said:

Flashes of brilliance inbetween long periods of going through the motions. Never seemed to demonstrate that do-or-die attitude you want from a player. And, for a player who has played at the top level, didn't seem the fittest man on the park by a long way.

But.... I always believe everyone deserves the opportunity to prove doubters wrong, so good luck to him.

Sounds like his spell at Cas. Had some outstanding matches where you could see why he was given a chance with an NRL club. But would then follow it up with some really average performances where his head seemed to be elsewhere.

Like you say, everyone deserves a chance, it's a tough sport and hopefully he can play to a consistent level up in Cumbria.

Archived