Wolfpack new signings

RobertAM

Have it on good authority that the pack will be making a couple of major signings shortly. No solid time frame but sooner rather than later.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw elsewhere they might be making a Union poach.  Wonder if it's a Canadian National team player?  DTH Van Der Merwe is done at Newcastle and was rumoured to be close to signing back with Glasgow.  He or Taylor Paris would be handy on the wing.  

17 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

Saw elsewhere they might be making a Union poach.  Wonder if it's a Canadian National team player?  DTH Van Der Merwe is done at Newcastle and was rumoured to be close to signing back with Glasgow.  He or Taylor Paris would be handy on the wing.  

Always enjoyed watching DTH play for Canada. 

15 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

http://www.totalrl.com/castleford-complete-shock-of-hull-fc-star-liam-watts/

Montyburns!! Bad...bad boy. i googled the guy and everything! lol

According to the Hull Daily Mail Hull had agreed to sell Watts to the Wolfpack but Cas heard about Watts availability and stepped in. Watts is from the Cas area so it was probably a no brainer (fortunately because he doesn’t have a brain) for him.

rldfsignature.jpg

6 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

According to the Hull Daily Mail Hull had agreed to sell Watts to the Wolfpack but Cas heard about Watts availability and stepped in. Watts is from the Cas area so it was probably a no brainer (fortunately because he doesn’t have a brain) for him.

i guess that was out of Monty's hands.

53 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

When will I next see Kman?

I don't think its too high on his priority list...might be missing what could have been in Toronto though.

But Hey...remember...I'm only seen if I want to be seen .

Just watched the Reni Maitua/Paul Rowley clip on the twitterfeed...does this mean we're getting another Samoan International?  exciting times!!!!!

9 hours ago, NickWeaver said:

I really can't figure out who it could be.The letters shown in the second video are L E C M S A G D I if that helps anyone more in the know than me.

22 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Not many vowels there. Worst scrabble round ever.

If you look at the letters and work all the permutations and combinations there is probably only one answer.  TWP is leading another invasion of Northern England!

Vikings-comic-featured.jpg

oh..he's Catalan right now not Centurions...maybe he's tired of French food and wants some bangers n mash and then poutine!!...guess we have to wait n see..

Archived