Broncos v St George on SKY now

Liking the Sky coverage anyway. Basically doing what Premier did taking the studio, commentary etc from Australia but no glitches and better picture quality. Not quite the tucked away on the red button, no build up etc that some were doom mongering about.

11 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Recorded the Knights/Manly game,had to fast forward through 40 mins of Tennis to get to the game with 18 mins of the half left !!!

The game was on the Main Event Channel luckily I switched on just as it was kicking off. I too was recording it on 408!

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Great eh !!

I know Sky listings were still showing Rugby League backchat as being on Freesports at 18.00 , I recorded Swedish Ice Hockey!

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

18 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

I know Sky listings were still showing Rugby League backchat as being on Freesports at 18.00 , I recorded Swedish Ice Hockey!

Could have been Mongolian Yak racing,think yourself lucky ?

58 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

The game was on the Main Event Channel luckily I switched on just as it was kicking off. I too was recording it on 408!

He'll of a game and what a finish,not usually a fan of golden point,but that was great.

I recorded the WCC on main event and the start was cut off ... so obviously arena is the main channel , taped the knights game on it and watched some great tennis which went on and on ... so glad I’ve got the app if this is how it’s gonna go 

4 hours ago, Dave T said:

Maybe if Sky had numbered channels they wouldn't have these clashes.

Something like Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, Sky Sports 3 etc. 

Well, that's just crazy-talk! :rolleyes: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

What do people think about the clock counting down ? I think they did it like that over a decade ago for a fair bit 

I like it. It adds tension and is another similarity to the NFL.

Archived